Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Remmitance not received!

Hello, I received a email yesterday that my remittance has been processed and i will receive another email with transaction ID.I never received that email and nor i received my money till now.Is this happening to everyone or its just me?

Buyer claims he didnt receave any phone only accessories.

I recently sold a used iPhone 5 on ebay and choose FedEx to deliver it since I didnt wanted to risk going with a local courier company for such a high priced item.Today I received a call from the seller stating that he just received a box 5 minutes a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feed Back issue.....

I am a new seller on ebay and I have sold 90+ items till date. My issue is that majority of my items are purchased by new buyers. After receipt of their items most of buyers did ot turn up to left feed back (My Present Feed Back Score is 15) for sell...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

documents required for powership 2015

I am planning to join powership. I am a new seller so I donot have CST/VAT/TIN numbers. Would that be a huge problem for powership?I read this thread - http://community.ebay.in/t5/Selling-on-eBay-India/A-few-questions-about-Powership/td-p/70012 it se...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Corporate Brand Equity

As a business professional involved in small deals and multi million dollar deals. The only platform for sales that katrina and me have worked with that protects both parties during sales processing and with a reliable credit system that works to uph...

EBAY HAS CLOSED ALL CLAIMS WITH SELLER PROTECTION

Today ebay has closed all claims with seller protection, generally if buyer raise a complaint that the product is not working, ebay ask them to dispatch and update the courier details, but today they have closed call claims without asking anything an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

remittance status

Did someone receive remittance money in bank, processed for this monday?Usualy it comes next day but this time I didnt.

21 st sale

Can I part in 21 st sale ,I m jewelery & home decore seller,pl call & guide me..thanks..saumya169

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.