Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Powership

I was apply for powership approx. 20 days ago and I also sold 31 items in first 25 days but I didn't get the powership yet and this shows as "You have successfully submitted your PowerShip activation request. You will informed about the activation st...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst Investigation than any government Agency

We are seller on ebay.in. Since last month I am fight for transaction defect rate which is closed in favour of seller but still showing in transaction defect rate. We have provided proof also, complaint more than 10 times in support but still getting...

bid/auction

hi this is umesh i want to put bid for some old currency note, how can I. is there any charges for placing bid/aution plz reply

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

remittance level was not upgraded

I wasnt upgraded to top seller on 20aug instead of fulfilling all critieria however after writing to inappeals on 23, they did make change and made me top seller on 24, howvere my remittance level is still silver and it is affectingmy payments badly....

Fake Banknotes & Coins are being sold on E Bay

Lot of fake banknotes and coins are being soid on E Bay. As these are much cheaper than the original ones, many buyers are buying these and getting cheated. Also, sellers of original products are also being affected. I appeal to E Bay authorities to ...

sellers please beware

Hello Fellow sellers Please be aware of buyer id REMOVED this buyer is either physco or fraud as he buys item only to give negative feedback on reviewing his feedback history have noticed that till date he has posted around 108 feedbacks to seller an...

Flip Or back Cover For Xolo q1000 s plus

Dear, i need to Flip Cover or back cover For Xolo Q1000S Plus. Please wanted to know is there any chance so i can buy it.. i am despiratly waiting for flip cover. please let me know when it will on ebay..

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.