Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

PaisePay Register

Okk so i go to my ebay and then PaisePay but after i click the 'Register or PaisePay' i get this http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/13776/2003720108435392214_rs.jpg instead of a normal registration form... What is wrong!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

octroi charges for thane/mumbai

actually i have ordered a product from usa which cost rs 2200 so i want to know how much octroi will be charged on delivery in mumbai? please can you tell me.

VAT TIN CSRT required?

HI, I am an indiviual seller and i deal in ladies garments and bedsheet from home. Can I be a part of ebay and sell my products? I don't have any company, VAT, CST TiN etc... I called ebay they say i can be a seller on ebay without these ...still i w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Needdsome info

ebay says it will deduct 10% sales tax and 2 1/2% education cess and swach bhart and krish kalyan which is included in the sle price so that means we have to loose this percentage. is it true? and how to sell to cover all charges..?? Pls. reply as so...

Help: Identify original British India 1917 2 Ruppes 8 Annas Banknote

Hi, I need some help in identifying originality of British India 1917 banknote of 2 ruppes 8 annas (Rs 2 & 8 Annas). Since I have seen some fake floating around, I need any and all checks (watermark, size, color and any test) to distinguish between o...

PaisaPay account suspended,

Hi, I am(sorry i was) a powerseller on ebay My Paisapay account has been suspended with no stated reason at all!! I got these mails form ebay 1. Your PaisaPay registration is suspended 2. Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold Amount of Rs.228,518.95 ha...

• 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Confusion in Powership

I have started selling eBay India after a long gap. After the first item sold today I got the mail from eBay with following line: "Please ship the items to the buyer's specified shipping address by your preferred courier company - No Logistic Partner...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I hate new selling form!

Hi fellow sellers, all would have seen the new selling from, i would like to hear ur experience. I hate that new form, its bugging. We are able to use the old form in selling page, but while revising or relisting or selling similar item we are not ab...

Resolved! Need eBay printed tapes. Ready to pay

Hi . im not a eBay powership seller so i need eBay packing material and tapes so that packing look genuine and good. Im ready to pay. Can any powership seller can help me. Dont need a bulk quantity and even 1-2 printed tapes will work.

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.