Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

eBay Anti-Seller and Harassing Sellers - Need need new CEO and MD - I am Ready to Work as MD

eBay India becoming worst day by day and becoming Anti Seller. Always against sellers.Harassing sellers And Read this message carefully why I am saying this with 100 PERCENT Proof. Honestly currently this company doing all mad things for sellers. Wel...

Resolved! Has anyone received remittance dated 21st August 2017 into bank account ?

Has anyone received remittance dated 21st August 2017 into bank account ? Till now mine not credited in my bank account Just received email from ebay by saying remittance dated 21st August 2017 sent to bank account and will be credited to bank accoun...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Courier & Shipping services India

I am new seller and want to send some items like used mobiles, camera, etc. But when i visited DTDC & First Flight they said they dont send these items. But i know i have received such items from these courier services. Bluedart is ready to ship but ...

• 51 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need help changing the shipping detail

hi guys actually i have some problem shipping a certain product to my customer he has full knowledge about the problem and is ready to help me out now i need to put the new shipping details as due to certain reasons the previous airbill was nulled by...

PAISAPAY REMITTANCES

EBAY HEAD, U SELL YR COMPANY TO ANYBODY IT IS ALL YOUR PROBLEM. BUT U SHOULD DO IT ONLY AFTER CLEARING OUR OUTSTANDING DUES, FIRST THING. NEXT, U SHOULD HAVE INFORMED SELLERS LIKE US THAT OUR MONEY WILL BE CLEARED OR SAFE AND WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED...

Anybody applied for Amazon.in Marketplace ?

There is no reason we can't sell on both ebay and amazon...so I gave my application online 10-12 days ago, just on the day Amazon.in was launched and 2 times after that. Still no response from them. Are they ignoring small time, part time sellers lik...

my ebay account marked the item as delivered but i have not receive it .

I placed an order on 16th july 2017 and paid an amount of 27499. After few days seller updated that my item has been dispatch with tracking number D35785806 dtdc coyrier. When i tried to track there was no information. Even ebay customer care admited...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay escalation matrix and problem resolution timeline

Dear sellers, We have sold some items on ebay and ebay is not able resolve our problem and they are taking too long. We first reported this to ebay on Feb 14, 2012 and still i.e om Mar 13, 2012 the answer is pending. Its about ebay final value fee.Th...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.