Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

COD Shipments Undelivered HELD AT LOCATION. Who else is having the same issue?

We have a huge number of COD Items are being undelivered or being held at location waiting to get delivered by the delivering courier. We have an eBay Powership. Buyers place order on eBay and run away or simply rejects the shipment at the time of de...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very Bad Support

Very bad support from ebay. My remittance is stopped due to GSTIN. I said I am not going to sell on ebay anymore. They activated my remittance account after several requests and now my bank SBH is merged with SBI and my IFSC code is changed. So NEFT ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

please send my duplicate bill

i purchased new Redmi 3s Prime mobile on 28-01-2017. PaisaPay ID : 44622541822. I forget my bill. My phone was charging connectivity problem. Mi service center asked bill. so please send me my duplicated bill. Thanking you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to submit gstr1

please help me any of member please explain how to submit return gstr1.thanksif possible please share us contact number or mail me ur number to prakashrinku126@rediffmail.com,i realy needful.ThanksAditya

Remittance For July - NON GSTN

So eBay cleared my account from with-hold position to cleared for payment / remittance.After haggling almost on daily basis i got a email stating my remittance has been sent to my account on 3Aug , but funnily i am yet to get any amount or confirmati...

Resolved! Powership program queries

Hi,I am new seller on ebay and wanted to know about powership program, First item I sold on ebay I end up paying 200 rs delivery charges to deliver to chennai. 1.Is powership charges really less than normal courier charges ?2. does the fee mentioned ...

Gstin

Why ebay is not removing GSTIN options for sellerI m a housewife how could i get a gstin

79 Listing left this month, Still a Listing Limit ERROR!!!

Used/LeftFree 100 Listing per month.The seller gets a IF waiver for 100 listing per month. The offer valid for a period of 6 monthsStart: 01/12/15 00:00:00 ISTEnd: 01/01/16 00:00:00 IST 21 / 79Active So this is what is looks like when I go to my Sell...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.