Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Paisapay asking to refund the buyer within moments after the order's placed

Hi, Some thing weird happened today. A buyer made the payment for an item, A Nokia N79 Mobile, Within Few hours, i received following email from incs Hello, This is with regards to the transaction made by one of your buyer on "sahil_a" for order amou...

Please help me Calculate the Selling Fees

Hi guys, I'm new to ebay selling. I have listed an auction for my used mobile. Please help me understand and calculate the final cost that will be deducted as Fees. Here are some details of listing: Rs 348 has been charged for a 10 day listing with p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trick to avoid "Submitt POD" issue

Now a days seller getting frustrated with lot of issues in eBay, one of them is "Submit POD". Even there is no complaint or dispute from the buyer and after conforming the "item receipt" eBay strangely asks for POD!!! Mostly the sellers who use DTDC ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding a Billing and Accounting software for ebay buyers

Hi, Recently i have completed all the formalities for opening a firm and providing proper VAT/CST paid bills with the package. As many sellers are already doing it, i was wondering if some one can help me regarding a software that automatically sync ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photography For eBay

Here is a list of links: Photographing People http://pages.ebay.com/community/chatter/2004Jan/PhotoforeBay.html?ssPageName=CMDV:IC0617 Using a Light Tent http://pages.ebay.com/community/chatter/2003Dec/PhotoforeBay.html?ssPageName=CMDV:IC0587 The Sla...

Bulk Rate for Courier- Dtdc and Blue Dart

Hi , I am in the process of selecting a courier partner . Either DTDC or Blue Dart. Would Request sellers who have already tied up with DTDC or Blue dart to give an idea of Bulk rates / contract rates charged by Blue Dart and DTDC.

paisaypay remmitance is on hold

Plz help me??? I have sold some items on ebay, my remittance till today is Rs 3,275. Now when i called customer care, they are asking me to show physical receipt. I do not have the receipt, as i did not kept it. I have shipped one product today itsel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay Cheats in Many Ways...........This is one of them

Dear Sellers, Paisapay Cheats in Many Ways.... Ebay has deleted the full topic of the same title from the forums along with all the replies, why ?????????????........because truth hurts. And the cheating has not stopped.....it still goes on. I have e...

Dealing with Fraud Buyers

I'm a new seller on ebay and am facing problems of dealing with Buyer's Fraud. There are many buyers on ebay who buy product from me and then claim for the refund. I'm using DTDC which is a well known courier company and in its Tracking Status it is ...

listing themes not working :(

hey guys! iam a new seller on ebay. everything in the listing works fine, but the listing themes section does not work at all! anyone of you experiencing similar problems lately? please share thanks!!

How to get this Basic Report

Friends / eBay Support I would like to generate following basic report may I please request for your valuable guidance to create it time to time item wise:- SrNo | item Code | item Description | intl Qty | Sold Qty | intl Price | Listing Cost | Featu...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.