Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Should ebay.in Provide a Facebook "Like" link on the listings ?

Guys take note. Some ebay websites are providing facility for sellers to provide their facebook Page "Like" link on the Listings. In my opinion, this would increase our ebay sales. What is your Opinion ? Below is an example of the ebay webstie of Arg...

Cheated by the name of gift

eBay is cheating customers by the name of free gifts against purchases. eBay had a monsoon offer earlier this year, on June. I had purchased an item worth 35000 Rupees (with PaisaPay ID 31566703332)which entitles me a gift to choose from a list. I ch...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best courier for shiping

hi sellers i want to know which is the best and reliable courier for shipping and economical also at the same time In my experience i can say aramex is the best i have see yet dtdc is good but expensive bluedart is good but it too expensive fedex i d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative Feedback not removed from my account till now.

Hello, I have got 2 Negative feedbacks but i have receieved positive follow ups from both buyers and i already emailed to ebay but till now my feedback is not removed from my feedback profile. I request to ebay trust and safety department to remove b...

Royal Mail parcel returned to UK without any trace?

I ordered CK3 pro + prob (Used for XBOX flashing) from UK. Seller posted on 15-sep. The tracking no is RJ625612305GB. IPS web tracking link is http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/IPSWeb_item_events.asp?itemid=RJ625612305GB&Submit=Submit 9/1...

feedback still not remove from my feedback profile

res. ebay team , i receive negaive from buyer on 29th dec. for item number - 180313554678 , so i requst for feedback remove to community board ,on 3rd january i receive the confermation from community board that juiry vote in my favour i receieve fol...

Happy Deepawali

Dear Ebayers, Happy Deepawali to All Ebayers, Viewers, Buyers, Sellers. May this Festival of Lights bring Happiness, Prosperity to all. Wish you Best Year Ahead. Thanks.

technical problem site issues

iam a seller in ebay my id is shopperz_gatesg.iam experiencing technical problem in ebay for past one week..i have listed more than 100 items if any of my buyer wants to buy my item and when he clicks the option "BUY IT NOW" he s recieving a error me...

Demrit of ebay shoping

hi i have did some research on online shoping and i am sad to say that ebay stand last ,there are so many drawbacks to shoping with ebay 1-you dont no whether you will get the right product 2-price are genrally too high 3-in any problem ebay reply so...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I sell in India if I am based in the US?

Hi All, I am an Indian citizen currently in the US on work. I have stamps in my collection here that I would like to sell on Ebay.in. I will have to ship the material from US by registered airmail. Questions : 1. VAT / CST? 2. would customs be a conc...

Printing Retail Tax invoice after item sold.

Hello friends, Any suggestions on how to print retail invoices with VAT & CST Number of seller and Tax% calculations, Automatically when an item is sold on ebay.in We use Tally as accounting software and whenever an item sell's we have to manually fe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.