Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

A Request to ebay to start "Tranaction Cancel" facility for sellers

This is a kind request to ebay/paisapay to introduce a "Transaction Cancel" facility for sellers and buyers. At present sellers have the facility to make a refund and/or cancel transaction of the buyer but this does not serve its purpose because when...

low sales

Lately have been experiencing very low sales. Also the percentage of unpaid transactions has gone up. I dont know if its due to Ebays gateway problem.

which courier to ship iphone??

hello its my first time selling on ebay i m selling one iphone but am concerned regarding the safety of courier friends say bludart is best.. dtdc comes second.. bludart is asking for 3000 rs charges if i want insurance while my friend says go ahead ...

Unpaid cases: Isn't it Ebay's responsibility?

Recently I have been witnessing lot of unpaid cases. As Ebay charges us FV Fees on sales as well as paisapay fees isn't it the responsibility of Ebay to contact the buyers & convince them to pay & complete the transaction. In all the markets it is re...

To protection for sellers in ebay for auction sell

I have tried to sell my used mobile phone in ebay through online auction. Two times some buyer bid the item and won it. But they have not paid the amount. There are several such cases where non-serious buyer place high bid to block other serious buye...

Shipping mobile to Andhra

Hi, Recently I sold a phone on ebay.in. I am supposed to ship it to Andhra Pradesh. May I know if I need to enclose any documents while shipping? How do I generate the purchase invoice for the item sold? Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint from customer on powerships

Hello, If there is an issue with the shipment from a powershipper (in transit, out of control of the seller), and the customer gives a negative rating, does eBay remove that rating / review (because it was not the sellers fault), and the seller was u...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DTDC and other courier shipping cost. HELP NEEDED.

PLEASE help me regarding how much you are paying for DTDC SHIPPING, I THINK IAM BEING CHARGED MORE ALSO PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR REGULAR SELLERS.... PLEASE SHARE WITH US YOUR SHIPPING COST WITH VARIOUS SHIPPING COMPANIES ( DTDC...

shipping help(Mumbai)

I am a 1st time seller on ebay I have sold an ipod classicw hich i am to ship to bangalore .I am in mumbai. The prices quoted by courier companies like bluedart etc are about 400+(for about400gm parcel) Could any seller in mumbai help me out

Cancelling a Transaction - Help Pls

Hi, I listed an item by error and have received payment on it. I have spoken to the buyer and he has agreed that I can cancel the transaction. I went to my PaisaPay and refunded him. Now how to I cancel the transaction on ebay and receive a FVF credi...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.