Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

To the CEO OF e bay

I am a buyer and I am frustrated with e bay customer service. My Paisa pay I'd is 46635621456. I purchased a saree worth 1599/-. The seller has send wrong product which is not worth of 200/-. I asked e bay to arrange return pickup but they denied to ...

fraud buyer, scammer

I sold a graphics card for 5k.buyer claims item not recd, DTDC website shows delivered. Now actually what has happend is,The buyer, on friday, has gone to DTDC franchise place and told my docket number is so and so pls give parcel. The stupid DTDC gu...

• 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay policy is good they solved my problem

Ebay issued refund quickly for me ebay is great but the seller was pathetic it dont buy from him buy from other sellers on ebay but not from him he even charged me 450 extra for delivery but ebay refunded me that as well.Thankyou Ebay You are the Be...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Looting National Business after Flipkart takes eBay India - Proofs available Must see

Hello, Everybody said after world's oldest ecommerce taken over by Flipkart Everything will become worst And that is the reality now. eBay now looting the nation - small sellers Just check one example and you will understand how bad they are looting ...

Importing from USA, India customs regulations

Hi, I ordered two small shipments from USA, the 1st box of 30 items got through India customs within 10 days, but the 2nd box of 150 items seems to be there for almost a month. Anyone know the rules on this stuff? Do I need a licence for such a big a...

• 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A Message for eBay Director, Mr. Vidmay Naini

Mr. Naini, I just read your comments to the TOI today and I'm honestly surprised at your hypocrisy.... While you claim that due to the Chennai floods, your associates had no access to ensure timely deliveries, you must realise that several Chennai ba...

eBay India Looting Sellers after Flipkart TakeOver eBay - New Sellers Must Check this

HelloDear Indian Friends, Although I am into this online business since years but on small basis. Because selling online NEVER easyAs compared to offline shop, ONLINE is too tough and too risky. Anyhow everybody knows eBay. Which is world's first eCo...

• 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Phathatic service

I would like to tell you guys that's I had placed an oder on an immediate note infromed you r customers support team for an addressWas said product would be delivered to the updated addressNow the courier guys calling me to the old address when asked...

Question to Powership Sellers

Dear Sellers with Powership,Kindly tell me one thing. Is it possible to exclude certain listings from powership? Or once activated it will apply on every listing?

Please allow us to add shipping charges

Now as the eBay fees and margins have hiked unexpectedly and all the profit margins of sellers, especially me have become almost zero. Only shipping charges the only way to get some profits out of sold products. I am dealing in Branded mobile accesso...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.