account below standard removal

according to ebay announcement on 20 th of oct 2016 all those whos account are below standard were to get a grace period on 90 days and can start listing again but still waiting no listing can be done can anyone help
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Where did you see that announcement?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

in ebay announcements on 31 st of august 2016 seller release 16.2
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

ACCOUNT GETS REVIEWED EVERY MONTH. if your metrics are back in to safety zone , it will go back to abobe standard from below standard. till it goes back to above standard- you can revise but can not add inventory only reduce or close.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

dude that i also know please read the question properly all those accounts which were or are below standard were about to get a 90 days grace period to list without any restrictions which didnt happened
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member

now its more than 3 months we should switch to other platform as seller we all need a secure platform for selling.

if the sellers are not safe do what ever you can not safgurd buyers.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I am Sachin mo .9881114584 I have Rs 1 Ruppy in manmohan ahuliya sighture
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

my account was below standard for 30 days. during that time I could not list new or increase quantity in existing listings.

if any new product came- i was editing existing GTC listing& changing title- editing sku-upc & survived. but my metrics improved in 30 days & back to above standard.

system will kick you back to above standard automatically if your metrics improved.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply