cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Experience selling on Ebay India - Anyone Have clue how to connect Ebay Managing director

Hello,

Here is the TRUE story I am telling about. And I have asked 100 times to reach Ebay head managers but, nobody connecting me with managers.

I am seller on Ebay and doing business since 3 years. But, honestly find Ebay is goind worst day by day for the Sellers.

For Buyers it is not only SAFE but, beyond that. Anyone can just mis-use the eBay policies. Feedback or claims and get what they want. That's the reason. And really many small sellers facing losses and issues.

But, instead of that. There are lot other problems that is created by Ebay agents itself. But, they still do not feel anything.

Check one of the case. I have powership with Ebay. It is logistics ( courier service) provided by Ebay. So, that once order is done Ebay assigned the courier based on the area of the buyer. Like Bluedart, Fedex, Aramex.

We have signup for powership to avoid inconvenience of shipping. And Ebay still provides the orders outside powership. That means if order is made and customer location do not cover under powership area. Then also Sellers get order. And we have many times given feedback and asked Ebay to make a system. Wherein interested Sellers who can ship on their own for non powership area can get those orders. But, not for us.

Because, we are not interested to ship outside powership. Already in the past one of the parcel lost in transit. But, Ebay Powership (logistics department) clearly says "We do not have such option, you will get orders outside powership as well"

This is the biggest fault of Ebay system. Even newer and small online shopping sites like Tradus, Shopclues give error to the Buyer while placing order. Saying service not available. This is really good feature and also avoid inconvenience to Both the Buyers and Sellers. BUT, Ebay lacking simple technque and this is causing problems to the SELLERS.

So, now come to actual case.

==> We got order outside powership.

We ship the order using India speedpost. But, unfortunately parcel stuck in between at Kolkata. This was due to some flight cancellation issue. So, eBay system initiated refund. As Buyer selected item not received.

==> I immediately informed Ebay through written email. No response.

==> Again Chatted with Ebay agent. She promised she have already escalated and refund will be put on hold.

==> Again called and I was told the same thing.

But, after 6 days again I got email from Ebay system saying "Refund Approved"

I got shocked. Immediately contacted Ebay on call. Agents very negligently saying. Sorry refund approved. We cannot do anything.

Again I contacted Ebay. And ask for supervisor. Manager. And Supervisor and Agent says "Sorry, it was our mistake, we have escalated this to Ebay guarantee team". And asked me for 48 hours time.

48 hours completely, 72 hours, 100 hours. But, everytime I contact through Email ( very irresponsible service, we get reply after weeks). On call everyone from agents to supervisors asking for time. There are 6 instances for this case. Where different agents and supervisors "LIED with me" saying 30 minutes, we will call with resolution.

Just imagine a helpless Seller. I have spent 7 hours on calls. chats. Even connected the same agent on chats but, they told me. It was "Claim department issue"

It was 100% Negligence issue from Ebay end. Still even after realizing the mistake. Supervisors just dragged this case for two weeks. Finally I got money but, after struggling for 2 weeks. Connecting with many agents, supervisors and Grievance officer.

As per my knowledge, first of all this kind of issues should not occur, even if occur, it can be resolved within minutes. But, on Ebay everyone is just taking Lite.

During this 7 hours for two weeks. I would have earned thousands of rupees if I work on any project. Here time is money.

But, Ebay agents and supervisors clearly giving false information. Even I have complained about those agents and supervisors.

But, no one connect me with manager.

This is not just one case, there are many and many cases occuring due to EBay negligence. But, nobody connect with manager. At least managers are not checking what is going ON.

Anyone give wrong feedback they take it. Anyone says as buyer can easily purchase a product. Burn in the electrical socket and still they can raise a claim and win it. Burn issue no dealers in the local store accept it. But, on Ebay. Anyone can mis-use the policies. As a Buyer.

Sellers are just helpless.

I am still looking for ways to connect with manager and I have lot of informationto provide.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Worst Experience selling on Ebay India - Anyone Have clue how to connect Ebay Managing director

I feel sorry to read your story.
But there is. Way to stop getting non- powership orders.
Go to My paisapay -> shipping preference -> select all states -> Finish the step.
Hope this will help you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I feel sorry to read your story.
But there is. Way to stop getting non- powership orders.
Go to My paisapay -> shipping preference -> select all states -> Finish the step.
Hope this will help you.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for the valuable info, i was searching for this oevr a month!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi,

As per your guide.

My paisapay -> shipping preference -> select all states

In this it does not show "powership or Non powership" only option to exclude states.

Also I have contacted eBay to check if I can avoid non powership orders. They clearly saying no such option.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Shocking to hear that the eBay executive you spoke to did not tell you that it works only for non-powership orders.

Just follow that steps. It will not affect your powership orders.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hi,

Please follow that step. That will only effect non-powership orders however you powership orders will not be affected.  You can untick those states in which you can ship non powership orders.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

hope ebay implements option of blocking powership orders too for some states

Message 7 of 7
latest reply