cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why people sell Amway, Tupperware & Oriflame products in low cost? what they are gaining

I am a seller in ebay for Tupperware, Amway, Oriflame products. But I observed that some of the sellers are selling products below the consultant or dealer price. I wanted to know why? What they are gaining? Why don't we sell in MRP and earn some money? Buyer's are the benifitter for this type of activity... can any bosy update?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Why people sell Amway, Tupperware & Oriflame products in low cost? what they are gaining

I hope you do understand that you are a seller and you are to provide the best price.

Also some sell products for the incentive and not only profits.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

As you know all the people do not get incentive and these lower price is not at all helps in incentive. Also selling in below MRP which is against company policy. They are violating the parent company policy.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hello,

Selling Oriflame Products online is against company policy, You are also violating the parent company policy.

Please read Oriflame Consultant Manual Terms & Conditions carefully.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply