cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why ebay charge 500 grams for every item under 250 grams..?

Hi

In my ebay account ebay poership charge 500 grams for items is under 250 grams... check my sold history i sold Mens Shorts and round neck t-shirts all are under 250 grams. shorts are just 120 to 160 grams only and t-shirts are 130 to 180 grams then why ebay charge for 500 grams. when i call powership department they ask me to submit complaint in Excess Weight in my poership account but they disapproved all my requests by selecting the reason is "250 gms not available >Rs. 500 "  and "Correctly Weighed by LSP" which is uncorrect i can weight the same item and make video just tell me where to post this video then you come to know the exact weight or i will upload on youtube...? because this is cheating.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Why ebay charge 500 grams for every item under 250 grams..?

I am not a powerseller but here's what I could understand. The price slab for powership is quite complicated. If you are selling an item for more than Rs 500 then it doesn't matter if the weight is under 250 grams, the item will be considered under the 500 gram weight slab that too for Rs 500 above. 

Similarly what I can understand is that Ebay doesn't offer COD for items weighting less than 500 grams. If your item is under 250 grams and you received a COD order then Ebay will charge you for the weight slab of 500 grams. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply