cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are the Bluedart Shipments being charged 3 times of the actual weight. Need clarification

Hello

Why are the Bluedart Shipments  being charged 3 times of the actual weight? Need clarification

Example:

A customer orders an electric blanket of double bed. The actualt weight for the same is 1900grms. but when bluedart guys picks the packet and update their system it is being reflected as 5500grms. 

Please seek into the same and we seek for your prompt and positive response.

Thanks & Regards

HItesh Jain

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Why are the Bluedart Shipments being charged 3 times of the actual weight. Need clarification

sir pls contact ebay powership about the issue they give excess charge to you .

send mail to inlogistics@ebay.com

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

bluedart courier charging more than 3 times of the weight. I shipped 2 powerbanks in single consignment actual weight with packing was 850 gms and bluedart charge 3 kgs Rs.370.79.   This is normal practice by bBluedart courier. I have written to logistics team at ebay for this also for my previous excess charging. But till now NO Reversal / No Reply / No Refunds of charges.

And pickup is always delayed by Bluedart. Sometimes shipments are not connected after 3 days of pickups too.

what should we do ?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

bluedart courier charge on volumetric weight even for domestic shipments ,this is the same experience we have faced and stopped using bluedart fedex is much better option now 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply