When I will recieve my payment!!!

tyadav1
Community Member

Hi,
I am new to ebay and would like to open a full running shop selling mobile handsets and accessories but i am a bit doomed by the paisa pay terms and conditions and  i would like to know after the payment has been made the buyer when i will be recieving the payment in my bank aaccount?
and what if the buyers forgets to mark as product recieved?

I would be glad to get an advice from a seller running a shop itself.

Thanks in advance for replies and suggesstions.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

you will get payments every monday thursday from paisapay

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

you will get payments every monday thursday from paisapay

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

howcan I sell your product what is the deal of commission...?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

please note sir paisapay payments are declined if buyer does not confirm item reciept
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

you have to pay 12.50% of commision to both ebay and paispay
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi Friend ....

First of all there are no issue of Buyer's payment. The issue is when you are booking the materials. From the date of submit the booking Ebay will give you a Delivery Timeline means your material should be delivered before the timeline. After the submit of the Docket Details the Delivery Timeline will be appeared.

From the date of receive the item by the buyer (*Item received by buyer* caption will be appeared), your amount will be transferred to your bank account (PaisaPay remittance cycle ) on every next Monday or Thursday, if any.

But if the buyer forget / don't know how to receive / mark the item then ebay will send the message to the buyer & you will see the cpation *Buyer to Confirm*, this caption only be appeared after the Delivery Timeline provided by the ebay. If there are no response from the buyer then after seven days your remittance will be transferred to your bank account, then you will see the caption *Item treated as received*.

THE BASIC THING: 1. Follow up the Courier Company, it's your duty to give better services to your buyer 2. Always Follow up the buyer, if you can make him satisfy he will definitely come again to your shop.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply