cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do my Powership Items not getting Picked????

Finally Got my Powership  I was really Happy. But the problems are now getting never ending. 

Since 8th April I.ve 20 items Ready to Ship, and after 20 calls 15 Emails and Everything possible No One Expect me cares that my items needs to be picked. Bluedart says give Partner Number or whatever, eBay Inlogistics gives all its false never ending stories. I say JUST PICK MY ITEMS 

Please give me a contact of someone who can help me at eBay.

I'm really worried now!!!

Help!!! Help!!! Help!!! 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

My pick up for my first powership order was also delayed by 2-3 days. Just keep reminding eBay via toll free number daily citing atleast one of the PaisaPay IDs for the non picked up items. eBay CC would be able to clear all doubts. For pick-up issues I've found that phone support is a lot helpful than mail.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

When bluedart guy come to pick up your parcel tell him to give his mobile number. After that when you have parcel ready and no one come for pickup just call him and say you have parcel ready so pick it up asap. I am doing same thing it is the easiest way.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I did ask him this the first time, he said they need to get  a Token number from eBay in order to pick up. Same goes with FedEx.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply