What's the use of an Account Manger?

Hi all,

Ebay has assigned me account manager Armrita Ghosh about half a year back. 

1. She doesn't know latest rules and recent changes. I have to point her to latest rule but she drags me to an old and obsolate rule page  which ebay has left convienently to confuse the seller. (Or to hide their incompitance to fix the bug)

2. She has never done any of the task I requested. like activating file exchange etc.

3. She tells me to directly contact inappeals instead of bringing issue to her.

4. Now she doesn't not even respond to mails and doesn't even pickup the phone.

So what's the *** use of an account manager?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

yes you can send a official mail to DL-EBAY-IN-GRIEVANCE-OFFICER@ebay.com with your problem and complaint regarding the account manager , even i did so ,and finally my new account manager is mr. rakesh and he is really helpfull , my previous account manager mr babi hamza ,according to him he was always helpless as even he did not get any reply from ebay ,i really sympathize with sellers having such account mangers ,rather not to have one ..

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

lol i too got just introduction mail once from her, never repled to my email responce ,waste of time contacting her 😛

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Do you know if we can request to change the account manager?
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

yes you can send a official mail to DL-EBAY-IN-GRIEVANCE-OFFICER@ebay.com with your problem and complaint regarding the account manager , even i did so ,and finally my new account manager is mr. rakesh and he is really helpfull , my previous account manager mr babi hamza ,according to him he was always helpless as even he did not get any reply from ebay ,i really sympathize with sellers having such account mangers ,rather not to have one ..

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

She's my account manager too. Looks like she is the only one for all sellers on eay.in. 

They are of no use. Just for name-sake.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Is it a common name?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Hi,

My ebay account manager doesn't understand how business works on ebay & is of no use, given below are few egs from many -

1. She doesn't know latest rules and recent changes.

2. She has never done any of the task I requested like giving sufficient promos, increasing selling limits, providing FVF or any other fee credits.

3. When I took a break for a month from listing due to personal reasons, she threatened to suspend my accounts.

4. She wants me to only concentrate on one of my ebay account & she is not bothered for my other 2 ebay accounts.

5. Most of the time, She doesn't not even respond to mails nor pickups the phone.

I have been harassed by her so much that I'm planning to close my business with ebay permanently in all 3 accounts.

If nothing is done ASAP, then I see no future on ebay because a good account manager is a must for successful business on ebay. I have had the pleasure of having very good account managers previously like Seema Khanna, Nisha Singh & Rajani Bharve.

Hope this is taken into account & not in vain.

Thanking you

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Email this to DL-EBAY-IN-GRIEVANCE-OFFICER@ebay.com it works
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Yes, thanks did so & immediate solution was provided. Thank you digital-solstice.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply