WARNING - DO NOT USE ARAMEX COURIER FOR GOA.

havenindia
Community Member
Please all be aware that the ARAMEX agent for GOA is not reliable.

I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. so the parcels have not been delivered.

Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA customers. As your buyer will not receive the parcel within eBays time limits and your payment will be refunded to the buyer.

I have called the Aramex contact in Delhi and on 3rd attempt was given the GOA contact details (0832-6451116), the agent informed me they had no service for my area and had sent parcel to wrong address.

If indoubt, please use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC as I have had great experience with them both.

I ship internationally everyday with INDIA POST.

Do not use ARAMEX for GOA orders....thanks
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

ashwin8186
Community Member
Hi, We use Registered airmail for international and only have delays with parcels going to France and Italy. Very good rates.
Message 11 of 95
latest reply

ashwin8186
Community Member
Hi Sellers - please be aware of this courier issue for Goa and use TNT(bombay to north goa in 48 hours), DTDC, Blue Dart or any other courier.

Aramex are still terrible in Goa and should not be used...thanks
Message 12 of 95
latest reply

raj_n_k
Community Member
ARAMEX IS THE MOST FALTU SERVICE PROVIDER IN GOA..... NEVER EVER SHIP THROUGH THIS COURIER.... IT WILL SPOIL YOUR REPUTATION AS A SELLER..
Message 13 of 95
latest reply

ace_gagan
Community Member
ARAMEX- my shipment keep moving somewhere in goa for 3 days, with Aramex office having no clue. They never bothered to call on my number which is clearly written on address. The irony is even their mumbai guys does not know wht is the Goa office number!!!
Message 14 of 95
latest reply

tmobilespot
Community Member
Does SPEED post/INDIA post deliver the electronic goods such as mobiles and other accessories?
Message 15 of 95
latest reply

venkatpradeepb
Community Member
Guys, Its not just in Goa... Aramex is very bad everywhere... I just visited one time and My God, I felt very bad after visiting it... (Chennai - Ekkaduthangal office)

I had went to ship an Old mobile and a Brand new iPod... They tore my packages, dropped my mobile down.
After 3 days, they had returned back saying its not possible to ship iPod to kolkata... they should have told me on day one...

ARAMEX - a sick courier service!
Message 16 of 95
latest reply

suresh.mohan
Community Member
Guys,

I was expecting to receive my delivery from Kolkata to Chennai. These ARAMEX guys delivered my item to someone in Pune !!!!

Never..ever use ARAMEX....pls pass on this to as many people as possible.

Regards,
Suresh
Message 17 of 95
latest reply

heygates_in1
Community Member
I just shipped a Mobile phone to Delhi. After readin' this now I'm worried. ;-(

The consignment is not showing up in the website tracking also.
Message 18 of 95
latest reply

ushamtech10
Community Member
i too had a worst experience with ARAMEX courier. my kurti was send by the seller to the trichy address but the aranex people have updated it wrongly as chennai anna nagar address. their tracking system is also not upto date and accurate. after lots of efforts from my end and the sellers end it was fainally delivered after some time... ebay should stop using this ARAMEX courier for delivery...
Message 19 of 95
latest reply

carindam
Community Member
My request to all the seller of eBay, Please don't use Aramex Courier Service. They will just spoil your reputation.
Apart from late delivery, (6 days from Mumbai to Kolkata) the delivery boy demanded more money for a bigger parcel (11" x 8" x 7", approx 1 KG). Once he is questioned the reason behind same, he replied in a very rude manner "It is the trend for the bigger parcel and everyone gives, so you will have to give".

I was aware of such kind of behavior from the postmen, who used to bring Drafts, Passports or Interview Letters, but first time heard the same from any international courier service in my life.

Since I have been buying from eBay for last several years, so I will definitely not give negative feedback to the seller, but let him aware of the fact. But in case of a new buyer you might get very poor feedback.

So think 10 times before using Aramex Courier for your next delivery.

Next time if I buy anything from eBay, I will check if the seller is not using Aramex Courier for delivery.
Message 20 of 95
latest reply