Very Low Sales

Hi All,

We have been struggling with very low sales for the past week. Have hardly sold 1/5th of my usual sales.

Any one else facing this downturn in sales?

Regards

Super.Shopper.24x7
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Very Low Sales

My sell is down to 50%.
Today I got my first -V from new buyer. She does not even communicate with me before leaving -V.
She has done it after 20days of receiving product because of proactive policy of paisapay to mailing buyers for leaving feedback.
I didnt receive even single mail from her for any complain in 20days.

Samin
Message 11 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

orignalgoods
Community Member
Yes, Even I am also facing the same , Sales are very slow
Message 12 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

Next phase will be piling up of inventories. Bad days.
Message 13 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

Hi all 🙂

Sales remained actually very low for at least 10 days but since last three days .... its improving..

shivamemory
S.H.I.V.A.M.E.M.O.R.Y.
Message 14 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

sales are going down and down.cant say what will happen nest.lets see what is our future.
Message 15 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

Sales dropping further... eBay do something to pick-up sagging sales. 😞
Message 16 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Yes , sales graph is going downward day by day ...
several regular buyers too disappeared ...
Ebay must launch soem good promotions to attract buyers ..And I think We sellers also must start Promotions to attract buyers ..
I have already strated several Promotions for my products and even selling many products below wholesale prics ..Hope it works..
Message 17 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

hello,
yes , it right that sales on ebay is completely down , as per my calculation, not only recission peroid effect the sale, their are so many reason that effect the sale on ebay -strange policy against the seller community, feedback policy etc--
geniune sellers are not much more interested to sell on ebay, that why buyers are not getting good deal on ebay then private market, this is the best reason for falling down the sale on ebay--
let see what happen in future, we have to wait and take a name of god untill that when ebay change some policies and sale on ebay again boost when some geniune seller against turn back to ebay--
best regards
arun
Message 18 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

esmartonline
Community Member
Hi all ,

:-)

Yes sales are all time down , not seen such low sales in last 4 years ( bazee + ebay ) ,

Yes sellers are not interested to put new items and exciting offers on ebay as theory is simple when you know that you can be kicked off any time , sellers simply dont want to waste their time and money in stocking new items .

Hopefully some sense will prevail in time to come we shall see .

Regards,
eSmart
Message 19 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

runalaila_in1
Community Member
Best match tweaking and aligning is the only way out !

B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

Message 20 of 41
latest reply