Very Low Sales

Hi All,

We have been struggling with very low sales for the past week. Have hardly sold 1/5th of my usual sales.

Any one else facing this downturn in sales?

Regards

Super.Shopper.24x7
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Very Low Sales

My sles down to 20% . Going down and down.
Message 2 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

Sales are really down.
Message 3 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

Hello Ebayers,

It is absolute truth that sale has been drastically reduced in Ebay recently. In my opinion, this is not due to recession only as explained by Ebay Officers, it certainly a spiral effect of many arbitrary policies towards sellers in regards to Feedback Policy, Paisapay Policy etc introduced in last few months. Good and genuine sellers cannot sustain in this suffocated environment. The Negative effect has started coming in.
And in coming days, I am sure, this will increase much more, if policies are not reveiwed seriously.

With Best Wishes,

Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Message 4 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

YES ITS DOWN
Message 5 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

snrama
Community Member
Yes, Even I am facing the same.. Sales are down... ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 6 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

I am facing the same problem as well !

Message 7 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

lets_fight_for_right
Community Member
Hi,
Sales are usually down after the festival season.
Economic crisis is further adding to it.
But Online Selling and Buying is an addiction, so hopefully Sales would pick up soon.
cheers 🙂
Message 8 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

assemblerz
Community Member
same as post number 3. Genuine sellers have vanished, Good sellers are finding difficult to maintain good feedback & profit margins.
Message 9 of 41
latest reply

Very Low Sales

sachin_thapar
Community Member
Friends,

I agree with you. Sales are down more than 50%. Buyers are becoming extremely demanding on the sales which happen. Eventually no profit for sellers.

Also in my opinion the new search page is not very friendly and is also very heavy to load. Plus it is very confusing to the buyer. If ebay can do anything to tweak it i believe it would help a lot. I preferred the old search page so much over the new one.

Request Ebay to kindly look in to the sales. We have almost now stopped listing 1 Rs auctions since the prices are not reaching the desired prices and most of the cases we are incurring losses.

Thanks,
Sachin
Message 10 of 41
latest reply