cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERY IMPORTANT message to SELLERS - Selling & Shipping Related Must Read

Hello Friends,

Dear SELLERS I am writing this message after having Bitter experience. And this will definitely help you a LOT if you are seller on EBAY.

New or Old does not matter. Because if you are NOT AWARE of this, you may suffer losses.

I am also seller on eBay since years but, don't know about this option.

And recently face HUGE loss.

Subject is: NEVER SHIP outside eBay powership

As a dealer we opted for eBay powership to have hassle-free shipping

And to save on shipping charges.

But, still EVEN after having powership. We get orders outside eBay powership.

And we need to send on our own using any other courier service OR India speedpost.

Shipping on your own, if item value is high like Mobile phones. You also need to do courier insurance. And which make very expensive to ship.

Sometimes as a good sellers, we even ship, if we are not getting a single profit on sale. Just keeping customer in mind.

But, here definitely there are few percent of FRAUD BUYERS on Ebay. And taking the advantage of eBay system.

And if you ship on your own without insurance. There are cases where Buyer cheat you.

I DO NOT disclose about the few bitter cases that I face on EBAY without powership. Because, that will also help few Fraud minded Buyers to take advantage and they can cheat innocent sellers without powership.

After having some cases. I have contacted eBay. AGENTS. Supervisors. Manager but, nobody helped at all.

And I was asking for this option - how to avoid non powership orders

But, everyone at eBay says no such option available.

AFTER a very long time. One of the correct agent gave me this information.

So, OPT for eBay powership.

And select this option.

UNDER Shipping Preferences Tab

Left hand side you will find "Exclude STATES"

There you will find " Please select a list of states that you do NOT wish to ship to "

And below that you need to select the states to which you do not wish to ship NON-POWERSHIP orders

In this option, eBay do not give clear information. That is the reason Sellers might be confused.

But, there is option available there.

If item is small like mobile cover. screen guard, keychain, kercheift etc you can send using India speedpost or any other third party courier but, imagine a situation wherein your buyer repeatedly request you to ship. Even though powership is not available in his area.

After getting product. He mis-use the weaker system on eBay and cheat you.

If you would have sent any expensive item. And eBay claims department asking you to get declaration from India Speedpost.

You cannot get declaration from India speedpost. As this is already a government organization.

I am writing this article so that in future. At least with the help of this. Some innocent Sellers can avoid FRAUD from Buyer.

I do not say all buyers are fraud. But, definitely there are few percentage of Buyers are fraud and doing fraud by coming to eBay.

These people forget sellers might be small dealer, shop vendor working hard to earn livelihood. With there invalid claims. with their negative feedback. With their fraud they and their family can suffer.

They just think in Selfish manner and Do the crime like Day robbery

AT last there is definitely a severe punishment for them from the God. Fraud Buyers need to understand that.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Even If god gives punishment to the fraud buyers, it will not give any console to those poor sellers.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes. That’s 100 percent true.
If they really care for Humanity And God. They never do that.
And bitter and most important part is. eBay is encouraging them.
If any one challenge from eBay managerial position Or MD I am willing to come to court or even CBI investigation. During one recent Fraud case that I sent using India Speedpost on repeated requests from Buyer. Ebay agents and supervisors carelessly closed the claim in Fraud Buyer Favor. When I resist they are saying get declaration. They know well unlike powership Speedpost do not provide declaration.

Most important is they even don’t have any proof that buyer is right. So why doing favor for fraud?

I repeatedly asked. Take the device sent by buyer. investigate on that. with forenscic department and they can easily locate information from device mac address. motherboard But they do not respond at all. Just blindly asking unnecessary things.

why hiding eBay managers from facts?
Message 3 of 3
latest reply