Unable to find my listed item ?

vineet_churi
Community Member
Item # 230392472659
Category # 14293

I cannot find the item I listed a few hours ago. What is the issue ? Could anybody please help ?

Thanks.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

vineet_churi
Community Member
This is my first item listing as a seller. Whom should we contact in case we have problems/issues trying to start selling and creating item list ?

Thanks.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

vineet_churi
Community Member
I re-listed the item, changed the title, removed the subtitle. Yet the same result !

WHAT IS THE ISSUE ?

And ebay has charged me for re-listing the same item again within a couple of hours of listing it first, in fact the item got listed in the first place. It never appreared in the category, then for what is ebay charging me ?

What non-sense is going on ?

Any ebay staff reading this ? solution ?
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

thewisdomcart
Community Member
Hi Vineet,

I am glad you posted this message. Actually, I am facing a similar issue with one of my listings. Over the last 7 days, I have listed, re-listed, deleted and relisted, and tried all sorts of things with one particular item.. but it just doesn't show up in search results.. (It's so weird) Rest of the listings work perfectly fine, but it feels like the system has something against that item! 🙂

Book : Nine Lives
Item # 110450375314

I have emailed Ebay customer service multiple times, but haven't received any satisfactory solution. I have sort of given up on this.. If anyone knows of a solution, please share it with us.

I guess if Ebay staff is listening, please look into this!
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Contact ebay customer care....

**************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

alchemistnick
Community Member
item# 160387355238

I've listed an eBook in the classified section because eBay has banned selling eBooks directly from the auction zone. But when I try to use key words to search for it, I can't find it. Even when I use the exact title of the book I can't find it. And when I search the author name (which is me) I nothing comes up.

Do I need to search in a special classifieds section or something? I've already made about a thousand dollars in two weeks of selling the book from my website, but I was hoping that by advertising on eBay and linking to my website, I would get more sales. But so far only 10 people have visited the page, and I don't know how they even found it!

When I look up the item number, the book is there, but that seems to be the only way to locate it.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

nitnew1
Community Member
Same Problem happened to me every week for one of my listing. Ebay charged for those but did not give any refund for any item.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply