cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trust and safety just work on guidline, they are not doing any justification on ebay

hello

I am working here from many years on ebay and have seen lot of buyers and resolve their problems also. we are here to give all type of resolution to the buyer. but when they are not satisfied with the item they always end up with negative feedback and that also with some statement like " duplicate item"  and also end up with using slang language on ebay if their claims rejected. This fellow people who are sitiing as trust and safety people they can not justifiy right or wrong only the feedback statement comes under their guidline they can remove it if satement is little bit here and there in that case they straight away say it can not be removed. so my question to ebay is that why are you saying that our trust and safety people are their to justify the right and wrong and they can remove the feedback which are wrong. 

so i would request all the seller to raise your voice for this and all the unjustified feedback comes under manufacturer warranty should be remove in all the condition. 

thats all i need to say

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0