Trust and Safety Team : Your Experience

lotmany
Community Member
Glad if you can share your experience with eBay India Trust And Safety team.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

memory24x7
Community Member
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

memory24x7
Community Member
as well as for eGUARANTEE team also
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
jmd-store86: May be if they are different, you can start new thread. BTW, would be glad if you have anything to share your experience on the TS team.

Regards
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
Seems TnS doesnot understand or misintrepret most of their policies once pulled down lisiting due to using auctiva then they say Memory Card unlocker is illegal, they donot understand the meaning of sim unlocking of network and memory card unlocking, if they have no technical expertise atleast they should take some help before judging, that is my main grievance , they overzealous of their work.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
@berrynxt4u, perfectly said.

1. We are glad we are bold to point out Trust and Safety (T&S or TS) folks flaws and their misrepresentation of eBay policies.

2. Looks like many of eBay T&S folks are again sellers or buyers on eBay and making this online business a miserable by taking wrong actions on competitors.

3. Few T&S folks act on accounts just to pass their time, show that they are working.

4. Few T&S folks restrict accounts without seeing if the last actions/removals were done correctly by their teams.

5. Few T&S don't have knowledge, ability to understand the contextual information in the listings, can't understand what the policy is and what it would mean.

6. Few T&S feels they are highly intelligent and act with over enthusiasm in approving refunds or denying refunds.

7. Few T&S feels that they are owners of eBay.in and they are boss' for sellers and they need requesting/appealing words from buyers.

8. Few T&S just argue and support what they have done earlier and do not agree the truth in hand.

9. Many T&S are copy pasters, just copy the policy and paste it as reply without reading the query of seller.

10. Few don't understand that they are dealing with their valuable customers.

We will reveal the names of employees and the wrong actions they took in few days.

Regards
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Trust and Safety Department is not having the sense of responsibilty to answer neither its sellers nor its buyers. Its a giant who eats all complaints and dont complaint to customer care executives.

Customer Care executives are good, I will not complain them. But as the issue found not to be in their scope due to limited authority they merely through these complaint in front of Trust and Safety.

Trust and Saftey can also be trmed as a dust bin where Customer care through each complaint which they cant handle.

TRUST and Safety......

A DEAD END ---- You can not do anything now

A SLEEPING BEAUTY ---- They dont bother to respond

A Black Hole --- You will find no reporting if your issue is forwarded to Trust and Safety

Pl put your inputs and name the Trust and Saftey Department. Hope they will start a open house chat from this department also.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Trust and Safety team --> Don't 'Trust' because there is 'safety' for sellers.

They are the negative side of ebay, to pull you down if they dont like your growth.

TnS --> ctrl+C , ctrl+v , reply... then???? rest known to all sellers. Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from MACHPOWERtools
Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from http://stores.ebay.in/machpowertools
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Same thing has happened with me on eBay.
My account was going great, sales were increasing, suddenly eBay restricted my account from selling with no reason mentioned for restriction. I sent 8-10 mails but never got a reply.
Selling on eBay was a nightmare for me.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply