cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggesting new method of Feedback score and Change in Feedback policy.

1)These days most of the buyers are not leaving any feedback at all when they are happy with the transaction. 

Most buyers want to leave feedback only when there is a problem with the transaction. Hence in this scenario what’s happening is:

say if we sell 100 products and out of 100 buyers 10 buyers leave positive feedback and 2 buyers leave negative feedback. In feedback terms we have 80% +Ve feedback score however in fact we should have 98% +Ve feedback ( if we assume 10 buyers who left us positive feedback and those who did not leave any feedback have no issues with the transaction.)

2) Based on above analogy I like to suggest Ebay that, if a buyer do not leave any feedback for a seller

for more than 2 months then consider it as a successful transaction and leave a default positive

feedback to the seller by the system which will be fair feedback based on successful transaction and not merely based on the number of buyers who left feedback.

3) A buyer should be able to revise his/her negative or neutral feedback within 2 months and should not be able to revise positive feedback once given.

4) Some kind of feedback revision is offered by most sites including Amazon so Ebay should also offer this to the buyers.

Dear Fellow sellers if you find the above change useful please leave your comments here so that Ebay will know this kind of change could be useful or not.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I truly agree with you

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Very Good logic. & some buyers give negative feedback without any reason. Just a fun play for them
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

we suggest manythings but ebay wont accept any...for sure

i thin after success of flipkart and amazon...ebay has gone **************************

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

gir_pandy
Community Member
I agree with
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

This will never happen on eBay only when if buyers request eBay for the favour of sellers....but who cares!!....buyers just play with sellers using eBay Guarantee policies and feedbacks. Here buyers are KING and we Sellers are SLAVES. Nothing is going to change, its better to shift the business to some other ecommerce site safer than eBay.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Dear Sellers,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have one more point to make. I think there should be a point included in the ebay policy that whenever the fault is due to ebay service issues the ebay should be able to remove the feedback or ebay can remove feedback and add a comment that its due to ebay fault and not due to seller.

e.g.

1). Powership issues, an item gets delayed or not delivered to buyer due to courier service because either the courier network was not available in the buyers area and the item got returned back or courier was never picked up or delayed pickup and no notice of missed pickup left at the sellers door and buyer leave a negative feedback to the seller.

2) Payment problems: Payment processing took long time by ebay and  buyer leave a negative feedback to the seller due to late delivery etc.

Regards,

Shoppers_Paradise4u

Message 7 of 7
latest reply