cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay Away from Ebay. They are big time Cheatersssssssssssss. I will raise Consumer Case

Claim # 529532

Sold a used mobile phone on ebay in early June 2014. The only mistake i made was that in listing characteristics forgot to update item to Used instead of New. However mentioned in listing title, and big fonts in listing that item is used. 

Now here the problems start. Buyer registers a day before winning the final bid. Orders. I deliver Promptly. Buyer gets the item uses for 2 weeks then calls ebay that item is used. Because it was my mistake i said to buyer to return am ok to refund money. 

Now buyer ships to some fancy address and item is refused. Meanwhile one month goes around. Ebay claims people sleep eat dance on my claim. Buyer is happily using the item. Finally one fine day i write to  Ebay . To my surprise prompt action is taken... however for the buyer. Ebay asks the buyer to ship to their own warehouse in Bhiwandi and instantly notifies me that refund is given to buyer.

Till date i have not received item nor refund. I am going to file a consumer case and not leave these cheaters to easily. Beware sellers, ebay is no longer the place to sell. I am staying away from it.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Stay Away from Ebay. They are big time Cheatersssssssssssss. I will raise Consumer Case

If ebay is not bothered about community better to close it right. Even after highlighting my issue till date no resolution is provided. 

This is the state of affairs on ebay with the new CEO Mr. Nathani in Place. Earlier at least you use to get some response, now no one is bothered. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

After following up for so many days ebay is sending me this. Clearly seems like they want to fund my mobile phone. Mr Nathani please get a life this doesnt suit you and your team.

Further action was undertaken on your eBay Guarantee* claim. We request you to review it and help us with the necessary information. Please find the details here
Action : Seller to give additional proof of initial shipment
Remarks: As per eBay policies we have requested you to provide your alternate number to us within the given timelines. On checking the records we see that you have not reverted us with appropriate mail, hence this is a reminder email, providing you with more 24 hours to revert us back with relevant documents. Failure to this may lead to denial of your claim. Awaiting for your earliest response. Thank you for shopping with eBay

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Here is my response to them
I have already provided my phone number it is 9820004857. I have been calling 3 times daily to your customer care number but everytime i am told you will be contacted in 24 hours. No one has contacted me till date. I have also informed that i am leaving out of India on Friday and want be available on phone. 

I am not sure what you want. I had shipped item to buyer using bluedart awb 14193033632. Buyer has sent the item back to your warehouse. You can check ebay guarantee claim site i have provided alternate number still i am asked again to provide number. What the hell is going on.

Please arrange to send the item to my address:

If i dont hear back from your positively i am going to lodge a police complaint and also send you a notice via my lawyer.
thanks,
Rohit
Message 4 of 4
latest reply