Seller Harrassment by ebay

Dear sellers !

please check the below links :

Payment stuck in eBay since July'2009, where to Contact ?

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500010700

Where to contact if "NO RESPONSE" from eBay India ?

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500010609
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

android.curve1
Community Member
LOL i think its same with all sellers

i am waiting for 80000 rs Credit for a wake up call deal i participated since last 6 months now

Its very sad there is no response from ebay team on the same and no one is really interested.

Weired
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

eBay takes money from sellers and forgets forever to return.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
i dont think anyone is really interested in getting back on the same or reply

i have emailed everyone and also called account manager but no use
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I have contacted hundreds of times to account manager at ebay India and also have provided printouts of all transactions to category manager in Sellers meet which was held in our city.

But all is vain . ..

Jai ho eBay ki . . . .
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

NOBODY from eBay replied since these posts as they well know what they doing with the sellers which are selling items on ebay .
and they also forget their salary/packages are from sellers commission/selling fee.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

no body FROM EBAY responded,

does it means new seller should think hundred times before participating in ebay promotional offer ??

and

should never trust ebay account managers / category managers ??
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

easy.shopping24x7
Community Member
Dear Sellers,

sellers losing their money + items on ebay due to claim adjusters attitude towards sellers.
they just inform that buyer has returned the item and refund approved in buyer's favor. even the seller dont get their item back.

& "or"

"the reshippping details which buyer has entered ST courier AWB # 011126543331 is In Transit : Not Trackable Onlin hence, we are approving refund for the buyer and closing this claim.

following are the 2 cases in which amound was dedusted from my account and no item was returned back:

Dear seller,

This is with regards to eBay Guarantee Claim # < 79572 >, filed by buyer (ID: abhinav99340 ), against you account for Item # 260953323120

This is to inform you, buyer has raised the claim stating item not as Described.

We inform you that the reshippping details which buyer has entered ST courier AWB # 011126543331 is In Transit : Not Trackable Onlin hence, we are approving refund for the buyer and closing this claim.

With Regards,

Kaustubh M.

Claims Adjuster.
eG*

Dear eBay Member,

This is with regards to eG* Claim # 62117 file by Buyer Selected Id evijay1986 for Item # 260861448839 (Full Housing Faceplate Cover for
Nokia E71?Free Shipp?).

We wish to inform you that we are processing this refund in favor of the buyer as he has returned the product to you, below please find the
tracking details:

Courier name: First Flight
Docket number: C05567840

Please note that this amount will get adjusted from your PaisaPay
Account Balance.

Regards,
Jai
Claim Adjuster

in all the cases seller loses his money & items both.

Rgds,
Message 8 of 8
latest reply