cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOP CHEATING & SEND eBay seller invoices Excess pay amount (Rs1,888.89/-)

smon7736
Community Member

Dear Team,

My All Attachment your team Don't solve my issue, So your team Repeatedly told me (paisapay fees is pending of Rs 1726.08/-), But Continue i got mail from ebay :  Total invoice amount due: -Rs1,888.89.

if your company show me  due please send due money link, i want to make payment you.. also i request to you please check all attachment.

within a week if your team not solve this issue, i register this case to consumer forums & www.cyberswachhtakendra.gov.in & www.kolkatapolice.gov.in/ComputerandInternet.aspx

so, now i give your 1 week for solve my issue, if your money outstanding then show me why every month excess pay :  Rs1,888.89/- on ebay invoice.

now choice is yours.

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 12:26 PM, <insellerverification@ebay.com> wrote:
eBay
Escalation ID :- 072602 SR# 1-121052033659

Hi Somnath,

This is with regards to the Escalation ID :- 072602 raised by you (details below):

- Seller ID : smon7736

- Reason of  Escalation :  Excess Amount

We have checked the details of your escalation and we understand that you have not received refund for excess amount of RS 1888.89/-  for above mentioned user id.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you however as discussed  on 05th and 08th July we have cross checked the above mentioned details once again and found that as per our system records we have noticed that there is paisapay fees is pending of Rs 1726.08/- for your joint account with user id 'magic_deal01'

At this point of time we request you to clear all dues for your joint account 'magic_deal01'. After that you can appeal for excess amount for your user id 'smon7736'.

Basis on which we are going ahead and closing this escalation from our end.

We value you as a seller and hope to continue to work with you in order to establish a strong selling history and successful business relationship.

Thank you for your support and corporation that you have given us.

Regards,

Nilam.

Escalation Team.

[THREAD ID: 1-121052033659]

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0