cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Royal Mail parcel returned to UK without any trace?

hearts_hacker
Community Member
I ordered CK3 pro + prob (Used for XBOX flashing) from UK. Seller posted on 15-sep. The tracking no is RJ625612305GB. IPS web tracking link is http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/IPSWeb_item_events.asp?itemid=RJ625612305GB&Submit=Submit

9/17/2010 12:45:00 PM UNITED KINGDOM LANGLEY HWDC Send item abroad (EDI-received)
9/19/2010 9:58:03 AM INDIA DIMC NEW DELHI 37 Receive item at office of exchange (Inb)
9/19/2010 2:02:50 PM INDIA DIMC NEW DELHI 37 Send item to domestic location (Inb)

But on 6th oct, I get a mail from my seller that the parcel has been returned to UK. There is no information on the IPS website about this.

I have no idea how is it possible. Can anybody tell me why it happened?
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

gruesum
Community Member
The same thing happened to the Phone that i ordered from Hong Kong and was sent via HK post and to be delivered by India Post.

So this happens is because of one reason that - Indian Postal Services Sucks bigtime... They have no sense of responsibility or Ethics.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

gruesum
Community Member
The same thing happened to the Phone that i ordered from Hong Kong and was sent via HK post and to be delivered by India Post.

So this happens because of one reason that - Indian Postal Services Sucks bigtime... They have no sense of responsibility or Ethics.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

kvsuperstore
Community Member
You have to go to Indraprastha HPO or something and get the items released from customs there. Specially if it is an electronic item. If you do not do it soon enough they will send it back. Important thing is that nobody will notify you! Because this is India people are beaten at the dead of the night here for protesting against corruption.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

shreepriya0889
Community Member
The same thing happended with me..
RJ725917322GB

this is the tracking number..
i still don't know where is my item.

i just confirmed my post office and the GPO but no response from their side...

INDIA POST really sucks..

I just prefer
DHL....
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

parasrajora
Community Member
Check mine its same except it reached me. (remember at the time of delivery if no one is at home the parcel returned back)

ITEM n° RB210100525HK new search
Local Date and Time Country Location Event Type Extra Information
6/14/2011 12:35:00 PM HONG KONG Receive item from customer (Otb)
6/15/2011 12:10:00 PM HONG KONG HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE Insert item into bag (Otb)
6/29/2011 10:39:00 AM INDIA DIMC NEW DELHI 37 Receive item at office of exchange (Inb)
6/29/2011 3:17:00 PM INDIA DIMC NEW DELHI 37 Send item to domestic location (Inb)
6/30/2011 12:39:00 PM INDIA N.S.I.T. DWARKA Deliver item (Inb)
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

2010offers
Community Member
Any body know how to track shipments sent to UK, Canada, Australia through India Post Registered Post!!!
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

we have lots of thieves in Govt sector !!!

British said the "Truth" that they came here to loot the country and they did.

But our politicians say that they do the good, but they loot instead...
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

🙂 we need to budget in our business plan for losses/transit loss.

Never ever lost a packed by registered post to via India Post to US/UK.

In India, Professional courier lost my 5 packets (out of 500)over a period of 12 month, value 7000/-, never paid me a single penny...flimsy excuses not to pay.

DTDC lost 2 packets (out of 1100) over a period of 12 month, reimbursed 80% of total value..no questions asked.

I am mentally prepared for 2% loss, this is a standard figure, even retailers allow for shrinkage @ theft/expiry/rodent infestation.

Hope we can take proactive measure, to file lost claim on time, all companies allow this.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

oops forgot to mention, 1 packet (value Rs800/-)was thought to be lost, however delivered late by India Post (registered article), 25th day in naxalite infested area, interior of Orissa.... I was upset, customer filed claim & my complaint to Ebay, however ebay extended delivery deadline twice as a special case, after I proved them I have send via registered post & perhaps I was lucky the Ccare guy was also from Orissa.

Similarly 1 parcel was delivered after 20 days to important government official DC, somwhere in Mizo, border area.... India Postal people deliver, where no one delivers.

Let us thank them.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply