cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding a Billing and Accounting software for ebay buyers

Hi,

Recently i have completed all the formalities for opening a firm and providing proper VAT/CST paid bills with the package.

As many sellers are already doing it, i was wondering if some one can help me regarding a software that automatically sync with ebay orders and print bills.

As copying the name and address for each order and printing it through a software is quite a lengthy task.

Any help in this matter will be appreciated.

Regards
Nikhil Madan
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

even i am also looking for if there is any software that prints automatically and update it and will inform all payment confirmations and track details on website of courier companies also
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I have tried searching everywhere with no luck.

If ebay guys can pin this topic to the top, maybe some seller could help as it takes a lot of time to copy and paste every detail
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
i think there are lot applications for this on US ebay site. but unfortunately here on ebay.in we do have those kind of software's.
ebay.in should take initiate and provide such apps on this site too.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I do not know how these big sites like flipkart and yebhi are doing things.

I ordered a product from greendust and i received a bill which had the bar code for blue dart courier and the c.number in it.

Seems like they have pre allotted Con.Number.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

gnurpreetsingh
Community Member
http://Browntape.com is a software that will do this. They are going to release the software next month. You should register for updates.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply