cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Not cancelled by buyer and items shipped

I could not ship the item (Price is 5500) within 3 days and just when 3 days timeline was about to complete , i shipped it in the morning and just after 2 hours i recieved an email from ebay that automatic refund has been initiated . Now when i contacted buyer , he refused to cancel refund as he was worried about his payment (he is familiar with ebay terms that if product sent is not as promised he can return it, but he geniunely worried )and as product was not shipped. So he acknowledged me that he will honestly cancel the refund as soon as he receives the prodct.

On Saturday , he recived it and assured me that he will cancel it within 2 hours and in night he said he has clicked on link provided to him for cancellation and cancelled it. But nowhere it shows that refund is cancelled and i contacted buyer and customer care 6 times about this and ebay told that either system will take time to update the cancellation or he has not cancelled it. I checked it all day on Sunday , as monday is last 5th day for buyer to cancel it . Its been more than 24 hours , no email from ebay and neither they see my cancellation. But buyer is still saying that he has done and will assist for the same.And he is taking my calls and saying he will assist fully.

Could it be because  , it was sunday and information was not updated or provided to me correctly ?? BTW i have proof of delivery.

What should i do ?  I am so angry right now and feeling an IDIOT . AM I Ripped of my Money ??? Is it ebay's fault somewhere that cancellation will take time to reflect ?? will i get buyer's protection in any way ?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0