Receiving Payments from International Buyers

amarjitb2005@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi All

The most popular question among all sellers who are selling internationally is 'How to receive payments from International Buyers'. We encourage all members to use this thread as a central place for sharing your experience and discussing International payments with other fellow members.

Regards
Amarjit

Thanks
Amar
Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

superstores_tech
Community Member
QUITE A LOT OF SUGGESTIONS ON THIS THREAD

IF SOMEONE WHO HAS TRIED AND TESTED THE METHODS HE RECOMMENDS - PLEASE SUMMARIZE !! Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 21 of 62
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

To summarize,
For small sellers PaisaPay is still the best and least complicated.
Better to have a IEC to avoid any possible future complicacies. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 22 of 62
latest reply

ethnicality
Community Member
Hey,
Have any of you sellers tried using wallet365 launched by timesofmoney??
Message 23 of 62
latest reply

mohitjojojacob
Community Member
www.paypalsucks.com
Message 24 of 62
latest reply

Hello,

Best part till now regarding receiving payment through international buyers is paisa pay. You can easily receive payment through paisa pay.

Now my question:
Suppose we send small packets upto value of less than 10000.00 to international buyer as free trade samples should the seller expect any problem in future. As it is very easy for both seller and buyer to send and receive products as Free Trade Sample......

http://stores.ebay.in/Rajasthanstore
Rajasthanstore.
(An online store of Rajasthani Items)
http://stores.ebay.in/Rajasthanstore
Message 25 of 62
latest reply

lidia_9
Community Member
Hi
I'm a small seller of ebay.in. I'm facing a problem regarding PayPal A/C verification. I have a HDFC International Debit Card & I put the no. & fill all requirements of verification box but Showing that is impartial card no. PayPal not accept Debit Card? Is there any other way to be verified? I'm loosing some International customer Due to PayPal Payment. Can I Accept Payment through PayPal Without verification? I have a Business A/C with PayPal. Please Any Body help me.
Thanks,
Subrata Ganai.
Message 26 of 62
latest reply

rammionline
Community Member
Dear Subrata Ganai,
If u want to get ur self verified for paypal u ave to enter ur credit card number instead of debit card number.
Yes u can receive the paypal payment without verification. Just give ur paypal ID to ur buyer and he will made the payment. Please note that paypal will only send u the cheque if u have balance of 150USD in ur paypal account. Also paypal will deduct 5USD from ur account for dispatching of cheque. U can contact me for more info.
Bye
Take Care:-)
Message 27 of 62
latest reply

hello everybody
I m always reading this board, and like it very much as all helping each other.

i have one buyer from UK , and he want to pay in paypal(my)with his bank. But as you guys well known that, if we recieve payment in paypal we will not recieve money in hour hand. we will get it later when we have 150 US $.

so i would like to know that....

Can UK buyer pay in paisa pay , directly from his/her bank account ?

hope , some experiece people out here will know and hope they will help me ?

thanks to all
Message 28 of 62
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi ani_item,

A UK buyer cannot pay PaisaPay from his bank account. However he can pay via his Credit Card using PaisaPay.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 29 of 62
latest reply

jiteshjn
Community Member
Problems with Paypal:
I use paypal for my international sales after I was told by ebay guys to do so. I still receive calls from ebay people praising about Paypal, But It has been 25 days I withdrew my money from Paypal, I did not receive it. It is quite a big money ! and they send all cheques by Normal air mail , not even Registered Air Mail, so there is no tracking, if the post man delivers it to wrong address or throws off, you wont even know about it. I wrote twice to paypal, they did not answer(Except Automated Reply Saying "Due to an increase in email volumes, we may not have been able to answer
your email.
"). I called ebay.in (Ebay India)- they said they cant help and told me to keep writing again and again and again to Paypal, they also informed me that there is no Paypal contact in India , I went on Live Chat with eBay.com (EBAY USA), they say, they cant help about the Paypal. So there is no one to listen me. Paypal has not bothered to answer my emails. I dont know where my money is.
Message 30 of 62
latest reply