Powership or Headache Ship

Dear Sellers,
The eBay Powership has just become a pain for me.I am a new seller and subscribed to Powership in hope it will ease my logistic issues.
I had marked two of my items on separate occasions ready to ship immediately after being sold in hope it would be collected within 24hrs and I would benefit the fastship.
First of all neither was a token number sent via SMS nor were the item collected by bluedart within 3days of the timeline frame.
Upon constant call and followup to eBay the shipment was collected on 4th day.
What's the whole point of Powership!!!
and even upon calling eBay customer care and telling them that the buyer has contacted me for the refund, they just told"yes the buyer can ask for refund" how stupid answer.where is my fault.
for small mistakes eBay penalises the sellers with restrictions and bans.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ebay is totally biased against sellers. Any buyer can post a stupid fedback and you are doomed with the remittance cycles...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

it would be better if you take contact numbers of lsp representatives and call them once products are ready to ship instead of waiting for token number
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I had called bluedart for pickup,they told without token number they cannot pickup.
Bluedart says token number comes from eBay...whereas eBay customer care says token number is generated by bluedart.
Sellers in SOUP.God help us.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Sir due to diwali . they wont take pickup until 25th.so you need to wait.they faced high volume .

dont worry all new orders wil be pickup after 25th only.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply