Powership Activation

Hi everyone.
I am a new seller on eBay India. I have sold almost 35 items in 20 days and I have then requested for powership 3 days back. I chck my status from time to time. I have called eBay team and they are saying that eBay poweship is not available currently for new requests and they are mentioning it will take some time. They even cant tell me how much time will it take. I asked them when is this problem of not activating powership for accounts is going on. They are telling that from last month they are not accepting any powership requests and activations.
Is it true? Please help me and guide me through this.
I have started my business on eBay while doing reaserch and I after finding powership feature. How can eBay cooperate with its seller in the future when it is acting this way with new sellers.

Shipping by own is costing me too much and taking too much efforts to sell. Please keep your thoughts here.

Replies are welcome and will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Abhishek.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Powership Activation

yes abhisek i am also facing this issue on my account ebay team awlways say that we are working on it we dont commit about how much time it will take to provide powership to new sellers

there is little bit loss in non activating powership to sellers who are new who donthave any knowledge about courier companies'

hope it will active soon

Message 2 of 2
latest reply