PowerShip Changes

Dear Members,

Please use this forum to post your questions / comments on PowerShip changes announced on March 25th 2013. We will be conducting a Open house on these changes on 28th March between 3 PM and 5 PM.

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

PowerShip Changes

Hello Samir

I guess you have skipped My earlier question. Please check and reply.

Regards
Message 31 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear Sameer,

Getting state forms its not a small thing. To get state form buyer has to go to sales tax office & has to submit affiliated on Stamp paper & has to pay some charges & they will get form. Do you think that eBay buyers will do these things to buy a product?

Thanks
Message 32 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear lrlifestyle,

Good afternoon 🙂

Here is the information you are looking for:-

a. 250 gms is currently available only for transactions below Rs. 500. For transactions, above Rs. 500, the minimum chargeable weight is 500 gms.

b. All shipments sent through PowerShip are protected for the complete value of transaction

c. Sellers on PowerShip currently cannot choose the Logistics Service Providers for the orders. This is controlled through eBay's logic and buyers PIN code serviceability. With the currently logic, 80% to 90% of the transactions are shipped through premium Logistics Service Provider to ensure faster delivery and delightful experience to buyers

d. DTDC will be extended to ALL India location in the next few weeks.

e. Buyers will receive their products delivered to their doorsteps all the time. This will be a case with all Logistics Service Providers supporting eBay PowerShip

f. We are in process of implementing one page Label and Shipping document to assist sellers.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 33 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

gizmobhai
Community Member
We were staunchly opposed to Powership and we were finally forced to take it when coaxed to do so through warnings of ER withdrawal, suspension etc. we were just too apprehensive and all our doubts bout the programme have been well documented.

6 months into the program and we realise how wrong we were!!
powership has been a real bliss and one needs to join it and experience it to realise its benefits. this is more for those who have a very small team and operate from small premises

a few advantages are

1. tons of manhours saved
2. no hassle of buyer calling once item shipped
3. item lost, re-routed, delayed, not our problem
4. negative feedback due to problems at sl 3, instantly removed.
5. transit insurance, boon for mobile sellers
6. much higher productivity
7. complete peace of mind

addln cost if any, one should build up in the item cost. always try to give free shipping. increase product price if reqd.

having seen the ebay system, ebay more likely to display ur products up and therefore more sales if its free shipping

thanks to powership, both my accounts r top rated. seeing that banner when we see the search results is really v satisfying!!
Message 34 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

I have several products in home decorative, handicrafts and clocks and musical instruments categories and few of them in baby product categories, these categories are not included in Surface mode, I request you to please add these categories in surface mode, so i will join for sure, as the parcel weight will be more than 5 kg to 25 KG. and i am unable to despatch these products by air, as it will cost more than the product cost for me,

Await to hear from you
regards
handicrafts_store
Message 35 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Hello Sameer Yadav,

I am selling Jewellery items since 2006 on eBay with Express Remittance facility and shipping via Speed Post all over India without any issue.

Can you please confirm, which Courier will carry Jewellery items from my city Ranchi?

I don't think any courier carries jewellery. Also PowerShip is unavailable to my city Ranchi.

Can you explain why PowerShip will be mandatory for me and if I opt out then why Express Remittance will be disabled on my account in my above stated case?

Wishing you a Colourful HOLI!!!

Thanking you,

Regards,

Message 36 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Hi,

I support powership from day 1 and kudos to the team. Everybody please join powership immediately and enjoy the benefits, it is awesome! There are so many advantages with powership, your DSR ratings will shoot up very soon. If you are selling multiple products and if you feel powership will not suit u for some products, you can ship those items using your own LP and others using powership. Finally, u also get packing materials @ just Rs.2.......it is very convenient to pack and saves lot of our time.

Thanks for adding 250gms slab.

Regards,

Pethachi
Message 37 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Some of you here are worried about state forms, i use powership and have not excluded any region in my list. I ship across the nation using powership and no need of state forms.

pethachi
Message 38 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

I have few questions about PowerShip:

1. What happens when buyer purchases item from other countries (say USA) and pay by PaisaPay for shipping locations aboard? Will PowerShip accept those shipments? What are the rates for other countries?

2. What happens when buyer purchases item from other countries (say USA) and pay by PayPal for shipping locations in India? Will PowerShip accept those shipments?

3. How to get eBay packing materials?

4. Can all the required shipping documents be printed from the My PaisaPay page?

a. Order statement,
b. Invoice,
c. Declaration letter
d. Manifest
Message 39 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Mr. Sameer sir,

what happens to those sellers who join Powershipping but do not have Express Remittance facility, how will the paisapay remittance be done to them after joining powershipping please advice.

--------------------------
Greenmallshop
Message 40 of 131
latest reply