PowerShip Changes

Dear Members,

Please use this forum to post your questions / comments on PowerShip changes announced on March 25th 2013. We will be conducting a Open house on these changes on 28th March between 3 PM and 5 PM.

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

PowerShip Changes

Dear Sameer GM:-),

Power ship is indeed great, it has helped us to save time, money, offer COD & communication expense. Express remittance as associated with the same is boon, ebay packaging is also good. Queries:

A)Products costing >500/- upto any amount & weighing <250 gm , is it eligible for new lower slab.
B) Are products auto insured, if no, pls let us know process & how to file claim if transit lost, theft & DAMAGE.
C)We should be allowed to manually select preferred courier vendor.
D) DTDC is good, every month I have 10-15 customer, for whom I have to manually change pin code, so that DTDC is able to deliver...Pls appreciate, buyer might not be aware of correct pin code, I have to call buyer & map with serviceable DTDC pin code.
E)In rarest of rare, 0nly 2-twice in my 6 years at Ebay, I had to request buyer to reach nearest DTDC/Blue Dart office

F) Please help environment, time & reduce our expense.... printout the invoice & other doc should come on single A4, The address should include all fields, Name, Address, Tel

G) Currently, I have to manually print labels in font 14/20 in following format
Courier+AWB+barcode
Name
Address
Tel
email

we need to automate the label printing & allow desired font

I enjoy helping others to be Ebay entrepreneur & have become Ebay Trainer & Ebay Evangelist, pls visit www.prabhjotsood.co.in😉
Message 21 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Hi mobilestore4u,:-)GM-Good Morning !!

Ebay is encouraging & not forcing powership, we can always agree to disagree. Yes Fedex sucks for UP/Kolkatta courier, they are good for International, with all the blah blah forms.....BlueDart, DTDC, Aramex is smooth in Delhi at least.

I had an issue with Fedex, Mukul (PS operations) from ebay is nice & helpful....I think you need to reach out to him, Please let us bother Sameer for better strategic issues only

Powership saves all the botheration & headaches & gives better reliability.. Time is Money

I enjoy helping other sellers & Ebay Entrepreneurs, please view www.prabhjotsood.co.in😉
Message 22 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

gadgetz.in
Community Member
Its been more than a month after clicking on join Power Ship Program yet no reply from the PowerShip dept. They have the worst CSSC numbers which are always busy or invalid.
Message 23 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

abhishek0790
Community Member
I want to avail PowerShip and accepted the agreement 1 month ago. But till now the facility has not been provided to me. Please help.
Message 24 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

lrlifestyle

You are shipping shirts I think & for that no need to of state forms & etc... We are shipping high value item & some through air & some through surface. So we need forms etc... Powership only provides courier partner for shipping but not forms. That is the reason we prefer our current partner.

Also no manual courier choice option for particular location or for particular transition in powership.

Thanks
Message 25 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

ekartstore1
Community Member
HI Team,

It has been a great journey so far with powership, Mukul and his whole team.
Congratulations on further growth of powership.
Being a part of powership program, we have been greatly benefited with fast logistics at very very very competitive rates. It also helped us in reducing prices of many products being sold on ebay.
The team has been of great help whenever its necessary and are always there to rescue in case of any trouble.
People I know - Aftab, Edwin, Khashif, Biju have always been ready to help.
Mukul - a person to appreciate who has always been there to help overcome even the smallest of situations in spite of being in such a busy schedule.
Also appreciate Sudeep Naik and his team for all the efforts in developing this easy to use powership platform.
I am sure under the expert guidance of Sameer and Mukul eBay powership program will become a case study for MBA pursuing students which is helping 1000s of sellers on eBay to concentrate more on selling rather than breaking their head on logistics.
All the best to the whole team for all the future developments and endeavors.
Thank You.
Message 26 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear ekartstore1,

Thank you for the kind words and the gesture. It certainly makes us feel better about what we have achieved together with your support.

Like you mentioned, PowerShip is one of the most customer centric programs and we looking to scale the program to benefit sellers and buyers in managing the Shipping related issues.

We will be launching more features, enhancements into the program in the coming months. Please do stay tuned!

Regards,
Sameer
Message 27 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear mobilestore4u,

Like mentioned earlier, the requirement of forms is a state requirement and not related to Logistics Service Providers. There are some Logistics service Providers that mandate the form during the pick up and some don't.

In case the form is not submitted, items may be held up by State / Tax authorities and this affects the delivery experience.

In case of PowerShip, we encourage sellers to submit documents as needed by Buyer's state to avoid delayed or no delivery to buyers.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 28 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear abhishek0790,

We are currently adding sellers who are actively selling on eBay India. Sellers with no current selling history on eBay are not added to list.

We were unable to see any business you had in March and hence your request for PowerShip is pending.

Let us know if you have any other user id that is operational on eBay.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 29 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Great to hear the changes coming in powership

We are its member from beginning and let me tell that its nearly 7-8 months and we strongly recommend all sellers to join powership

The team of powership is very helpful and it has been great and wish to continue the same way.

Wish a Great sucess to powership team and Happy holi

Regards
Yogen
Message 30 of 131
latest reply