PowerShip Changes

Dear Members,

Please use this forum to post your questions / comments on PowerShip changes announced on March 25th 2013. We will be conducting a Open house on these changes on 28th March between 3 PM and 5 PM.

Regards,
Sameer Yadav
Message 1 of 131
latest reply
130 REPLIES 130

PowerShip Changes

Dear Sir,

I have several products in home decorative, handicrafts and clocks and musical instruments categories and few of them in baby product categories, these categories are not included in Surface mode, I request you to please add these categories in surface mode, so i will join for sure, as the parcel weight will be more than 5 kg to 25 KG. and i am unable to despatch these products by air, as it will cost more than the product cost for me,

Await to hear from you
regards
handicrafts_store
Message 11 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Hi Sameer,

No. Currently we are happy with our current courier service providers. Will surely think on Powership if required.

Thanks
Message 12 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear mobilestore4u,

Sure, no problem.

Since PowerShip status is now a mandatory requirement for Express Remittance eligibility, it will be automatically removed from your account if the PowerShip status is set to active before 22nd April 2013.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 13 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Hello

I have few doubts about powership-

1.) Forms are required for which states? Are those forms provided by buyer or seller?

2.) Do I require to use ebay packing only for sending stuff via powership? Or normal product packing is sufficient. What are the other formalities?

3.) How can we make sure whether the product would be sent via surface or air at the time of dispatch? It might happen that we want to send the product via surface but the company takes it via air resulting in high shipping charges.

To other sellers- Which other courier companies do you suggest for sending products with low prices and no requirement of State forms. Currently I use on dot but there shipping Times are unreliable.
Message 14 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Hi Sameer,

This is the point. To get ER seller have to use Powership. In that way you wish to force sellers to accept what we decide.

Anyway if you have decided something then it will not change.

Thanks
Message 15 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

sahilgoel_19

State forms are required in following cities.

West Bengal
Uttar Pradesh

Some more are there you may check any courier company regulatory page.

Thanks
Message 16 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

We are 100% satisfied with eBay powership. We have no issues at all.
Message 17 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

alicyberworld
Community Member
Dear sir please check mu complain regarding my one of my product i sold out more then 10 pcs but all my order kept always out of service of ebay power ship shipping partner even they are providing service on those area. my previous tie up with my local courier service partner already broken and iam facing too much trouble while negotiation with my local courier service provider it effects my selling performance and lost lot of time please check this one link given below.

item number :- 271174862715

even weight of product is 400 gm but ebay system shows that 5 kg packet.
Message 18 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

Dear Sameer,

Is powership is not providing Surface Delivery in the product
weights > 5 KG but Price is less than 5000 Rs ?.

I have asked this question many times but didn't get answer from ebay team.

I have listed a product (Item number: 281081539856). i received order for this item and Paisapay id is 33354282675.
This order is treated as Non-Powership although it is serviceable by BlueDart.
Pin code of the customer address is 695581.

Please help me.
Thanks,
Message 19 of 131
latest reply

PowerShip Changes

By when is the 250gm slot going to be active ?? and
by when will DTDC be active for non-metros (Tier 1-2 cities),

please give exact dates.
StopandShop
Message 20 of 131
latest reply