cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Ship Program.How Do I mark items as "Ready to Ship"?

Hi
Recently I stepped in Power ship program but I dont know how do I mark items as "ready to ship" (in sold with paisapay).
I tried printing shipping labels but still there was no option for mark items as "Ready to Ship".or is it for only ebay ship owners?
Also if I manage to mark items as Ready to Ship,how will thecourier company will pick up the items from me,do I need to call them or will they get some intimation from Ebay itself??
Please guide.
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Dear darksmart1 ,

Good Morning :-)!!, need not worry, it is easy, perhaps it is in transition/migration to Power Ship, we also faced some issues initially for 2 days.

A) Please select-click on all sold in paisa pay.
B) Old orders with appear as "enter shipping details" (highlighted tab in Blue)
C) New orders, wherever Power Ship is available will appear with Courier company logo.
D) You need to click, "print label pending" (blue highlighted tab). this generates auto AWB number
E) New window(s) open, Take printout of...., I take printout of entire invoice along with AWB (airway bill no)
F) Call respective courier guys, blue dart & Aramex has a cus care no, they will come to your office/home (as per Ebay registration) & take packed item

Other Tips:
I print address label/stickers by manually selection, sample is:(use word tools, first word cap, Courier & City-pin bold/underline)

Blue Dart:12345678
Mr ABC
House no 1234, Street No-5
Block No-6, Tango Charlie
City-Name, pincone-
State
Tel:-1234566777

For more help, pls mail inlogistics@ebay.com....they are amazing, always ready to help.

Warm Regards,
prabhjot
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Hi.
Thanks for your reply.
In my paisapay,I can only see the Blue colored "Enter Shipping Details" button and not the new one as you said above.
Please guide
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Hi.
Thanks for your reply.
In my paisapay,I can only see the Blue colored "Enter Shipping Details" button and not the new one as you said above.
Please guide
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@darksmart1...
Just follow what is given below and let me know what you get:

Go to My PaisaPay Page, click on---->Sold with PaisaPay---->Now see the left side of the page, 2nd option is unshipped and if Power shipping is enabled on your account then you will see 3rd option PowerShip Unshipped, do you see the 3rd option and if yes then do you have any orders showing up here, if yes then you will see the logistic partner assigned to the order and also you will see 2 Ready To Ship Blue buttons. One on top of the page and one in line with the order. Select the order for which you want to mark ready to ship and the click the top of the page button(after clicking RTS button the AWB No will be assigned to that order). Do not click the button in front of the sales order.

Get back here if you need more info.
StopandShop
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Hi rajelectroniks

Really Thanks for helping me.
I do not see the 3rd option as powership unshipped.While the third option is delivery awaited.Though I have opted in for Powership program,still the option you told is not there.Is it only for those who have opened the ebay Shop??

Regards
Anupam
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Hello,

I too got the PowerShip Enrolment and the packaging material was received yesterday.

However, on the 'Sold with PaisaPay", I dont see any (3rd option PowerShip Unshipped), as mentioned in the post by rajelectoniks.

Can the members kindly let me know if any more steps need to performed by me, or do I need to wait for few more days?

Thanks

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Did anyone notice 

I have powership enabled. have you noticed one thing. Whenever we mark any order - Ready to ship . the order will not appear under powership unshipped (3) . However you will see number of order to be shipped on left side. those order will appear on right side for All sold option.
it should appear in third option under powership unshipped as well until actually it's shipped by logistic team isn't it ?
have you noticed same. Any advice.
it help people to print multiple label on same A4 sheet.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

SOlved it . Had to select Pickup Stauts.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

FEDEX marked "Ready to ship" is generating dummy AWB (though FEDEX AWB is allotted ) 

like self ship AWB !!!Man SadMan SurprisedMan FrustratedMan EmbarassedMan LOL

Message 10 of 11
latest reply