Paisapay remittance on hold.

mad4u_ash1
Community Member
Dear Community,

My ebay paisapay remittance for Rs28483.14 is on hold.I also sent the pod confirmation earlier as asked by the ebay customer care.But I am not getting my remittance in my bank account.Its hard earned money and now i am need of money urgently but i am not getting it. i earnestly request ebay to please send my money in my bank account.
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

sellerajm
Community Member
hi
dont worry be patient i would suggest you to talk on phone with ebay and also send kyc document as it is needed when you reach sale of more than 30000 rs as in your case,
hope you will get your remittance soon
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

a2ztrade2009
Community Member
THIS IS EBAY'S POLICY TO MAKE HARASSMENT WITH SELLER SO DON'T WORRY THIS WAS DONE EVERY SELLER BECAUSE EBAY TREAT EVERY SELLER AS A STREET DOGS & EVERY BUYER AS A EBAY'S EXECUTIVE.
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Hi Seller !!

Your KYC norms fulfillment need to be done again.

Ebay is process oriented & perhaps you need to ask customer care , who is your account manager.

Ebay allocates account manager to every seller, they are like friends, always there to help us. Aside you can also reach trust & safety (option 2 when you call toll free), they are the ones who deal with KYC norms.
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Hi Seller !!

Your KYC norms fulfillment need to be done again.

Ebay is process oriented & perhaps you need to ask customer care , who is your account manager.

Ebay allocates account manager to every seller, they are like friends, always there to help us. Aside you can also reach trust & safety (option 2 when you call toll free), they are the ones who deal with KYC norms.

Best Wishes, you can also mail to incs,inrs.

Warm Regards,
Prabhjot
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

mad4u_ash1
Community Member
i am not getting any reply from ebay CC.i have already sent them KYC update too much before.Now i m losing hope and i think i will never get my money.Its already more than 40 days since i hv done the selling.i have done biggest mistake doing selling here. 😞
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

mad4u_ash1
Community Member
Please send me my money.i m not getting reply after having so many chats and email Chat supports executive always tell that the matter has been escalated to paisapay team and you will get reply in 24 hours,but nothing is happening. What i will do now.i am getting harassed day by day.
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

mad4u_ash1
Community Member
I got mail after so many days from Soniya A (PaisaPay Team) that my amount will be refunded to buyer.But when?How much time it will take?,so that i can contact buyer.Please reply someone.I am getting harassed day by day.Its already been nearly two months my money got stuck with ebay.
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

mad4u_ash1
Community Member
Ebay support plz reply something.:-(
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Hi mad4u_ash1

Please do not worry. Your hard earned money is safe with eBay.

I think for the safety of other eBayers (who buys from you), they have put your remittance on hold.

Your remittance will be processed after the 30th day of the last transaction done by any eBayer with you.

After 30 days, please write an email to incswebhelp@ebay.com stating your concern. I think they will surely resolve out your issue immediately.

Hope this will help you in building good image for eBay India.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 10 of 20
latest reply