Paisapay on HOLD ebay asking for POD?

Hellow guys, I recently received a message saying that "ur paisapay remittance on hold, please contact customer support". I chat with the CC people and they told me to send a scan copy of the previously sold item POD. This item is already delivered and the buyer left feedback along with conforming the item receipt. THere is no problem from buyer.

I asked the CC people that whats wrong. They told "some times paisapay team asks such information but not all the times".

ANy how I sent a scanned copy the item POD with 600dpi to paisapaypod@ebay.com. After one day I receive the response saying me to wait for another 48Hours.

As my paisapay is on hold, another message came to submitt me to send documents for KYC verification. Of course its not the problem I submitted yesterday.

What I am worring about is that its the 3rd day no response from the paisapay, and still I got the "paisapay remittance on hold" button.

What I am aksing U people is that did U ever faced this "send the POD" problem and is it common...? and when it will get cleared...?

Thanks in advance U all & thanks to ebay support.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

they asking for sometime its been 10 days now. Any body...?
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

sir aap bauyer ko paisa refund kar do aur mera acount hold par se nikal do please
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

sir buyer ko uske rs. vapas kar do aur mera account hold par se nikal do
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

sir refund mony for buyer and my account unhold please
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Message 6 of 8