cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay Remittance Status Membership affects Many Sellers.

arulmaniap
Community Member

eBay has Introduced the new Paisapay Member Remittance Status.

Platinum and Silver:

As per the Silver status it says:  Sellers will receive their amount after Delivery Confirmation + 14 Days. Is this really a good change?

Already Many Buyers are not providing the receipt of coinfirmation for that it takes 5 days extra to mark it as received then again 14 days.

Is this anything useful for Sellers?? or eBay trying to eliminate the Small scale sellers from their site???

We pay seller amount and Paisapay commission then Why Should we need to wait to get our money??

eBay Should really think about this and reconsider it otherwise eBay will lose many Sellers and its status..

If you agree this please comment to support it and let we reach them..

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Absolutely agree just doesn't make sense to wait for so many days for a transaction that is complete. And why are they even changing the smooth process of remittance.  Unnecessarily making it difficult for small sellers

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

It is not fair ebay trying to remove small sellers and giving importance to top rated sellers by providing privilages to them. first of all many buyers are not aware of confirming delivery. and so we are waiting 7 days for delivery and other 7 days for ebay refung claims and now this 14 days + monday or thursday and 2 days for it to display on bank account. the total will be 5+7+7+14+1or 2+2=38 days so if we sucessfully complete our transaction then we get our money after 38 days this al,ost equal to one and half month.

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

I dont think many small sellers are even aware of this new regulation.

How is a new comer on eBay supposed to survive? Not everyone who joins eBay is a regular seller. Some join to sell off old stuff from time to time.

When I spoke to customer care, they said this was done in order to increase business on eBay, and make small seller increase their sales. I feel this is a totally absurd method to push someone into selling more.

We pay huge commissions on the final sale amount and even on the amount transfered to us after that. I dont think we should be treated this way. What we have earned should be transfered to us without any delay.

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

DONT YOU THINK THERE MUST BE SOME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POWERSELLER AND NON POWERSELLER.

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

So, are you agreeing this status as  a powerseller? 

There must be difference in terms of profile,Listing item or In commission process but not in Remittance process i guess. 

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

I totally agree ur point . Many of them are not regular seller in eBay. Infact, I sell products to manage my finanical issues. i need the money very urgently but at final stage eBay disappointed .. 

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

arulmaniap
Community Member

Atleast eBay Should have announced this Membership Scheme before implementing to all users. If I would have known before I was not Used this eBay Service.

Without any prior Information They implemented this to all users.. 

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

Its really a bad news for small sellers like us who are classified as silver. The worst thing is most of the customers never confirm the receipt of the item, the reason being many unaware. This already delays the payment and this new policy delays it furthermore. I think ebay should consider revising the policy.

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

At the end of this year ebays business will definitely go down as many sellers wont get there money on time. Every one knows whatever amount we get is not total profit we have to invest that for future sale of products. This very reason proves ebay new policy is absurd. Top rated sellers ? How many are there ?
Message 10 of 26
latest reply