Paisapay KYC - Submit Documents Again ??

Hi:-)
I changed my Bank account Details on paisapay on 21/06/08 . I only changed Bank name from ICICI Bank to HDFC Bank and account no. after a few hours I Received following message from ebay 😐
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear shivamemory,
To ensure the safety of the eBay site and users, PaisaPay now requires sellers to provide verification documents to continue using its services.

This procedure, referred to as the Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance, will further help eBay become a safer and secure trading platform.
Your PaisaPay remittance has been temporarily kept on hold because you have not yet completed the KYC compliance. Your current listings will not be affected, and you can continue to offer PaisaPay on your listings. However, any PaisaPay payments you receive will not be transferred to your bank account.

To reactivate your PaisaPay remittances, you will need to send us documents that are in the name of the bank accountholder that you provided in your PaisaPay registration.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - -

i have submitted the scanned copy of relevant documents on receiving the message from ebay
(documents emailed to : paisapaykyc@ebay.com)
I want to know , if the name of Bank account holder is the same as earlier documents provided to paisapay registration, even then we have to submit the documents again every time we change our registration details, except name of Bank account holder name ? ?

And what time it takes to activate the paisapay account again?

Will anybody please suggest me what should i do ? ?:|

Regards,
Joginder k.
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

techniwas
Community Member
You need not submit the documents again if the Payee Name is the same. Mail the PaisaPay team. They will manually approve it.

Regards

TechiE

TechiE
Message 2 of 29
latest reply

thnk you @Techniwas,:-)
but ebay says we have to submit POI & POA if we have made changes even only in Bank name too.:|

that means ,if due to some reasons we have to change our bank name then we have to submit KYC Documents again ??:|and wait till Ebay approves ??

regards,
joge
Message 3 of 29
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Refer to this:
http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200805301639202.html

Resetting of KYC in case of edit in bank details: In our continued efforts to keep the site safe we had initiated the KYC process for our sellers. Since KYC is done for the beneficiary name appearing on the bank account, it is natural that KYC would be required to be done again in case there is a change in the beneficiary else the purpose of this verification would be lost. Due to some limitations we could not incorporate this feature in December. Henceforth KYC, if already done, would be reset in case the bank details are edited. However in case you edit the details but do not change the beneficiary name (Eg: From Ajay Varma, HDFC Bank, A/c 123456 to Ajay Varma, ICICI Bank 876543) you will not be required o submit the verification documents again. But since the system can not differentiate between change in beneficiary name and other details, KYC will be reset for all edits. However our Support team would proactively complete KYC in case beneficiary name is not changed.

TechiE

TechiE
Message 4 of 29
latest reply

thnkyou @techniwas once again !

i have read this already but ebay persons do not agree with this. I today asked the same question to ebay authourities (mr. Rohit was online in Live chat ) he told me that now this is compulsory to submit POI & POA Documents again even if we change only the Bank name or anything else.

and TILL NOW I HAVEN'T RECD. ANY REPLY (EXCEPT LIVE CHAT ) FROM EBAY AND MY ACCOUNT BALANCE HASNOT BEEN SENT TO MY ACCOUNT 😞
Message 5 of 29
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
I am not surprised brother... I am not surprised...

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500002143&tstart=80&mod=1205399950301

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=ebay+india+listing+pulled+down+for+wrong+reason&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

TechiE

TechiE
Message 6 of 29
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Joginder (shivamemory),

I'll surely look into this issue and assure you that soon you will hear from us and necessary actions will be taken to reactivate your PaisaPay account.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 7 of 29
latest reply

Hi all 🙂

Today my paisapay account is reactivated and my paisapay account balance will be sent to my account in the next remittance cycle.

Thank you Mr. Indraneel for your response.

Thank you @Techniwas for your support.;-)

regards,
joge:-x
Message 8 of 29
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Nice to hear that Joginder.

TechiE

TechiE
Message 9 of 29
latest reply

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
Joginder,

I think verfication of documents for any changes on registration page should be must for protection of Ebay seller's & buyer's both .I support Paisapay department for asking the documents.Don't take it personally but I think its genuine for safety measure not matter if its a powerseller or new seller whtever..
Message 10 of 29
latest reply