Paisapay & Ebay fees need to slash down

android.curve1
Community Member
Dear Co-sellers,

Since many new websites are coming up with heavy advertisement through Newspaper and television. And offering very low prices for most of products we are selling here with better support and easy payment methods.

You can see almost 60% of ebay business is diverted to other websites.

As sellers we earn just 2-3 percent margin and suffer with lost shipments damaged items and buyers problems and at the same time need to keep feedbacks up to date.

On other hand Ebay has nothing to worry as they have 7.5 Percent fees + Listing fees+ Features Fees

On some category they have almost 15 percent fees as well.

This forum is to press ebay to slash down their profits so we can Earn and also we will be in position of providing Lowest prices on online marketplace.

1. Paisapay fees should be not more than 3-3.5%
2. There should not be final value fees but listing fees can be increased so only serious sellers will list products and limited products as you see some sellers have listed more than 1-2 lakh products and they do not have them all in stock as well.

3. EMI Charges i do not know why this burden is on seller where buyers are benefited from EMI. Buyers account should get debited for EMI

4. Ebay should offer seller protections for buyer frauds, They have this product but they never give any buyer protection and all emails always go unanswered but all buyer protection emails and calls we receive without delay and bullying Claim adjusters ready to refund buyers without proper communication and close cases.

I think if ebay should think over it to get back their market share and to kill competitors.

Regards
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Insertion fees for collectibles, stamps and low value items with proven low buyer base may be reduced please. Stamps need to be listed in thousands. But stamps do not sell in thousands.
Message 2 of 26
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
Yes Paisapay fees need to slash down as well or else we will not able to sell more and also all buyers will vanish to other websites.
Message 3 of 26
latest reply

prazy11
Community Member
I completely agree with u all in this matter. The charges r too high and therefore need to be cut down as it affects our interest as sellers!
Message 4 of 26
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
Well 7.5 Percent for Tech products is too high!!

How to sell expensive products i do not understand.

You can check other websites selling these products for very low prices 🙂

Ebay should think about it. Specially paisapay charges should be slashed down.
Message 5 of 26
latest reply

rechercheonline
Community Member
Yes We too agree that ebay charges are too much.
There is hardly anything we sellers get in return after doing so much to pack & ship on time.
Message 6 of 26
latest reply

yes i do also agree..

1 - 3% for FVF and 1-2% for PP fees.
or ebay may take total 3-4%, once the product has been sold they should adjust fvf and pp fees accordingly.

I had literally stppped selling IT Products due to low margins...

And also emi should be for only buyers, not sellers..
Message 7 of 26
latest reply

YES I ALSO AGREE
Message 8 of 26
latest reply

t.2020
Community Member
NEW FINAL VALUE FEES IS KILLING TECH CATEGORY SELLERS !!!
Message 9 of 26
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
even i agree keeping in mind in-transit damage provisions,return losses,transit losses,and other overheads the avg percentage comes to 2-3% per unit sold and then paisapay+ebay fee which we always consider approx flat 10% which includes emi too.
hence how is it possible to sell at giving 10%+other overheads+shipping

please ebay consider this fact as a feedback.
Message 10 of 26
latest reply