cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaisaPay registration is suspended and remittance on hold :(

kkolli85
Community Member
Hi,

My account has been suspended today with no sated reason at all!! I got these messages form ebay

1. Your PaisaPay registration is suspended

2. Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold

I am a student selling stuff for my pocket money but right now Rs.25k is stuck with ebay people with no reason at all, this is a very huge amount for me. It's been killing me all day and am totally helpless not knowing what to do. Can any of you guys please help me regarding how i can approach them. I already called customer support in vain. I mailed them at inrswebhelp@ebay.com but did not get confirmation of any kind or reply of any kind from them. Please someone kindly help me out. It's really bothering me a lot!!

Regards,
Raghu
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

mohammed_aleem86
Community Member
Hi,

My account has been suspended today with no sated reason at all!! I got these messages form ebay

1. Your PaisaPay registration is suspended

2. Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold

Amount of Rs23000 has been put on hold. I did contact paisapay and they all told me is that the account has been suspended.No reason is mentioned by customer care. All they tell me is account has been suspended.This really makes no sense. I am not sure if paisapay takes a look into this forum. The worst part is we are not intimated about which Ebay polices has been violated. This really sucks. Does anyone know on what can be done further to escalate this issue.Please do reply if someone has got any positive results.

Thanks
Aleem

Regards,
Raghu
Message 11 of 45
latest reply

farooquekhandekar
Community Member
Hi All,

Even i am one of the sufferer of the same issue. Its been more than a week but no proper confirmation from the ebay team. Only one things they are going on telling is that the payments will be refunded back to the Buyer.

In this case, I have already spoke to the Buyers about it and they are ready for an offline transaction but the condition is that unless they dont get the refund credited to their account.

I am unable to get an information from the ebay time so as how much time it takes, its almost around 10days.

Can somebody help to know how much time these people take to process the refund incase of suspension of Paisapay registeration & remittance on hold for sellers.

Please tell me the exact time frame so that i can have a little peace till then coz am damn worried and this tension of my money on hold is killing me like anything.

Please somebody help who have experianced such a case and how much time does they had to wait for the refund.
Message 12 of 45
latest reply

poerofgames
Community Member
My brother also face the same problem with the amount Rs 30000, in my brother case the amount refuned back to buyers,
but it will take more than 2 months time, its really struggled for my brother, so My request is pls be in touch with buyers,

regards
Ashokkumar
Message 13 of 45
latest reply

rajatheeraja
Community Member
Only Idiots and Fools will sell products in Ebay.in
Message 14 of 45
latest reply

bdonor
Community Member
nw im facing the same problem, yesterday paisapay suspended my a/c...

ur problem is solved ebay??

nw im very disappointed 😞

help me plz
Message 15 of 45
latest reply

varmabandaru1924
Community Member
my eaby seller account also suspended, i called them on that issue, they are telling that the money will get refund to the buyer and again we hav to ask buyer to send the money to our account...its totally rubbish
Message 16 of 45
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
:-)Hi Dear Sellers

I Am Lakshmi

1) After Reading many discussion forums on ebay I Think,

2) Ebay Have To Understand Both buyers & sellers Needs,

3) They Cannot Give all priority to buyers & they should give same Priority's to sellers also because If There No Seller There No Buyer Also,

4) Now Days Many Sellers Saying Our Money & Business Is Not Safe With Ebay

5) We Really Dont Know When Our Seller & Paisa pay account's Get Suspended Without Proper reason & Proper Response

6) To Open New Seller & paisa pay Account, ebay Ask So many verification's + documentation KYC ETC,
but Before suspending any seller or paisa pay Account Why Ebay Dont Contact Seller & Ask Directly If Some Issue Done By Seller ????

7) Our Hard Earned Money is Not safe in paisa pay at all,

8) The reason gives by ebay & paisapay team " police violation " Is Not At All Correct also not proper business manner,

9) all the seller's had put Money & Efforts like listing products online & sending couriers & giving proper costumer service & Also paying ebay More then 50% of their Seller's profits,

10) I Dont Understand Why This Ebay Costumer Supports Is For What reason ??

Any Seller Called to costumers support they says" contact buyer or email to trust & safety Team is Only Answers To your All Questions

In case Buyer Calls Saying Contact Seller or Contact Trust & safety team or Click On help Center is Only Answers To All Questions

For This Two Answers Do We Need Ebay Costumer Support ???
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 17 of 45
latest reply

well In my case today they send me a message that saying my paisapay account on hold contact the customer support. I chat with the CC people they told that I had to send the copy of POD to the paisapaypod@ebay.com. I aksed why I need to send the POD becoz the buyer already conformed. Then he told no reason just said "some times the paisapay team need the proof for some transactions not for all". And I asked what if I don't give or don't have the POD? he said "the money will be refunded and Ur paisapay account will be suspended". And he didn't given any reason whats the problem that lead to force me to give the POD. Becoz its the 15th day from when I shipped that item and the buyer conformed the receipt 7 days before and left feedback, I would have stuck if I lost that POD.

I just sent the copy of POD to the team. I don't when they gonna clear this "paisapay on hold" button....? what kind of mess is this..? Here in eBay sellers treated like beggers.
Message 18 of 45
latest reply

swaroopfashions
Community Member
My case is also kinda sad, mind yu all these years, right from the inception of Baazee.com I have had 100 % faith in either selling or buying on Ebay.

But a case where I shipped a used desk top with accessories to Imphal (NE States) has left me with a very sour taste and without doubt I have stopped buying or selling on Ebay for the time being. My a/c is not suspended.

My case which I feel heavily favors buyers is grossly unfair. I shipped the item well in time, followed all rules of Ebay but in the surface transportation to NE, the goods got stuck in or around Guhwati, because of transport blockade and political unrest, arson etc etc. For weeks I could not get the status from GATI, it kept on saying goods in transit. The buyer was kept in the loop always, and what happens, the deadline of delivery runs out and the money is refunded to the buyer.

I am told by Ebay to call the goods back ???? From where and how ? who will bear the costs again. I had paid the freight for the desk top and was hoping to get the price of my items and freight back. Now I am sitting with a cat in my bag, suffering for no fault of mine. Ebay has to ensure some guarantee to us, the sellers,

1.unforeseen circumstances happen then the money shud not be refunded esp when all the criteria has been met by the sellers.

2.that when the goods did reach the buyer after a few weeks, POD was given but the buyer refuses to pay despite so many emails back n fro. I do not know what is the reason, we are still trying. I am individual and not a company, all my efforts and savings are gone astray and with the very heavy system of getting in touch with the right people in Ebay this makes us more heart broken.

The buyer is using my desk top , and Ebay has washed its hands off totally, it can not do so easily, we trust Ebay when we sell our items and we shud get some protection in case of these unforeseen circumstances. Why so much haste to return and leave us stranded may I ask ?

Or Ebay shud pre warn to all sellers that shipping to NE STATES IS PRONE TO RISKS AND DELAYS OR THE BUYER SHUD TELL US THAT THINGS ARE UNEASY on their side and that money can be kept in abeyance with PaisePay because of these reasons !

Ebay policy that now the case rests between the seller and buyer needs amendments, we need to have some cover also. Why shud we suffer the total loss without any fault of ours. I am still waiting to a solution to this case and it is almost 5-6 months old.

Some one in the Head Office in USA needs to explain us this one sides policy and I think my last email, one of 100, has gone to the USA office, I heard from the buyer saying he was trying to send emails but could not as he was using wrong email id etc ??????? I do not know if Ebay is applying any pressure to settle this, it is all so quiet, just a ck from Ebay to say that they will revert, when ??? May I ask and with what answer ??
If the buyer has a conscience I hope he pays as he says he will after taking my a/c number for the 10th time.
Message 19 of 45
latest reply

I feel really sorry for saroop. Really guys we should fight against these one side policies. Seller is becoming the looser here, we spending lot of time in making good listings with nice price, waiting for a buyer response then giving nice information, after getting the payment through the system called "paisapay" which is becoming like a fraud, then packing with nice and tight then dispatching it through reputed couriers for lots of money, then waiting waiting waiting at the end U receive neither money nor the item. Its like "free service" and the middle men called eBay team is sitting at their pcs and having coffee or tea and saying "Our policies are strict". Really little by little I am loosing interest on eBay.

I am telling again we need a UNION, we should raise our voices against these fraud policies against sellers.
Message 20 of 45
latest reply