cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaisaPay registration is suspended and remittance on hold :(

kkolli85
Community Member
Hi,

My account has been suspended today with no sated reason at all!! I got these messages form ebay

1. Your PaisaPay registration is suspended

2. Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold

I am a student selling stuff for my pocket money but right now Rs.25k is stuck with ebay people with no reason at all, this is a very huge amount for me. It's been killing me all day and am totally helpless not knowing what to do. Can any of you guys please help me regarding how i can approach them. I already called customer support in vain. I mailed them at inrswebhelp@ebay.com but did not get confirmation of any kind or reply of any kind from them. Please someone kindly help me out. It's really bothering me a lot!!

Regards,
Raghu
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi Raghu i am one of your kind.Ebay will send the money back to the buyer itself and if you have shipped your product already you are gonna be in real trouble.If the buyer is genuine he will pay you offline.If he decides not to pay you,you are doomed.There is 0% protection for your money.Paisapay policies are very funny and it offers no protection for buyers.Best wishes.
Message 2 of 45
latest reply

kkolli85
Community Member
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. The problem is that i already shipped the products long back and i even got a confirmation from the buyer that he received the product. I had a remittance scheduled from ebay on monday for Rs. 19k but it has been put on hold. Other shipments worth around Rs. 4.5k are waiting for confirmation from buyer. I am at huge loss now with no good reason. I am not even getting any reply from ebay people.
Message 3 of 45
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi they would not reply or reveal the reasons for your suspension of paisapay registration.Even when the buyer has confirmed he has received the item there are minimal chances you will get your money from ebay.In most cases they will give the money back to the buyer itself when paisapay registration is suspended.
Message 4 of 45
latest reply

kkolli85
Community Member
But isnt there anything i can do? I am not even getting a reply from inrswebhelp@ebay.com either. If i can atleast talk with them it would be helpful for me.
Message 5 of 45
latest reply

call 1800 209 3229
Message 6 of 45
latest reply

kkolli85
Community Member
I am not getting any info at all.. i called up the customer care people today also and just got the same reply that i violated some policy and my money would be refunded back to the buyer!!!!

But one thing am not able to get in here is if there is policy violation with some transaction then why all the transaction are reversed??? Is it the case that all my pending remittance from all the transactions reversed or only the transaction where as ebay said there is policy violation are reversed??
Message 7 of 45
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi as per ebay there is no separate policy violation for a single item.Once they say policy violation they will block your account suspend the paisapay registration and put your remittance on hold.The same thing happened to me.And they would not disclose the reason for paisapay suspension or let us know what policy have we violated.It is a totally useless system and new sellers will think twice before they start selling in ebay if they read this forum.I do not think all sellers are aware of the policy's of ebay completely.At some point of time there would be few or no sellers at all in ebay.in if the case scenario goes such.I am seeing experienced power sellers even fearing to list costly things by seeing the conditions of fellow sellers by reading forums.

And at last friend,we are helpless we have to contact the buyer offline to get our money back.Its inevitable.ebay.in's paisapay cannot be trusted in terms of protection for sellers.There is nil or 0% protection.And as long as this continues newer frauds will continue to dominate ebay driving out all sellers.Genuine buyers and genuine sellers cannot survive in ebay.
Message 8 of 45
latest reply

akhilesh2020
Community Member
hiiii

i was a small seller on ebay for last 3-4 months
just 6-7 days before ebay sent me a msg telling that they have suspended my paisapay account
and they also told me that my remittance has been suspended
now my hard earned 85,000 to 90,000 rs is held there
i am writing mails to mails but thers is no reply
i am calling there customer care and they have no knowledge
according to them the trust and safety team handles these issues
i written mails to them also
but again no reply

all are they saying that i have violated their policy
but when i ask which policy and how
then there is no reply

i need the money urgently but they are not willing to return it

i am also in favour of taking legal action in consumer court
if anyone support me plzz write to me at akhileshebay@gmail.com

plllzzzz help meeeeeeeeee

NOTE - As my previous account was suspended, so i made a new account to post this reply.
Message 9 of 45
latest reply

venkatpradeepb
Community Member
I guess ebay will never change... eBay is for buyers, buyers and only for the buyers... Now its like everyone playing their part in ruining the seller's reputation. A Buyer can threaten a seller to give a negative feedback. The customer care people doesn't know what is happening in and out. And ebay suspends seller's account without no reason. And the story goes on.... bad, very bad...

[Reason for this reply: Today my account got suspended]
Message 10 of 45
latest reply