PaisaPay account suspended,

myurd
Community Member
Hi, I am(sorry i was) a powerseller on ebay

My Paisapay account has been suspended with no stated reason at all!! I got these mails form ebay

1. Your PaisaPay registration is suspended

2. Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold

Amount of Rs.228,518.95 has been put on hold... and more than 20,000 amount is awaiting delivery confirmation which means I have shipped those items and they are already delivered.....I am now cancelling the next transaction but what about my previous remittance???? I did contact paisapay and they all told me is that the account has been permanently suspended giving reason that there has been some violations of ebay policies but they didn't gave me proper reason of violation....This really makes no sense.
I always use DTDC, I have all the proof of dispatch and it provides online tracking and many buyers has confirmed the receipt and gave feedback too..I told cc that i can provuide the POD's of all of the items but they said that, "we are helpless..." if that is so then why do you sit there?? I also told them that they can contact the buyers and verify the details but they frightened me that all the amount which should have been credited to the buyers will get transferred to the buyers only and only way you can get back is call and ask them to make offline transaction...Which means I need to contact those 50-60 buyers and beg for money .. Like they are giving me .. This is India man.... hardly a single buyer will refund the amount to me...
This is totaling around 250,000 and I am not giving up like this,...If they didn't transfer the amount, i will make case on them.. This is not question of small amount...And such policies of ebay should be stopped or the sellers will stop listing and ebay will not have any buyers...

Please do reply if someone has got any positive results.

Thanks
Mayur
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

myshiva
Community Member
same thing here..
My remittance of rs 2,11,000 was also put on hold for no reason..

Ebay is certainly cheating their customers (Sellers) with their stupid policy..

Worst idiots..
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

This is strange and frightening. Those who have their accounts suspended can you please list the reasons why this was done and whether it was resolved?
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

hello mayur , remittance mila yaa nahi ??
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

same here too.

Now we need to get a solution for getting our hard earned money back from eBay.in

All needful do reply to this message.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hi Guyes,

Don't sell anymore on ebay. They has  bull**bleep** policies and without any  reason holds the payments.

I have also facing same problem and also wrote a lot of mails but there is no reply from ebay.

eBay just go to hell.....

Regards,

Vikash

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Hi Mayur,

Have u got your money?

Please call me - 9810707414

Thanks

Atin

Message 7 of 8