Paisa pay delay in remittance

enjoy24x7
Community Member

Hi to all

Reason behind putting my thought is the concern due to delay in release of my remittance.

I started my account and started selling from 17th July and done around 1 Lac of transaction but can you believe this is 8 Sep and yet paisa pay cum ebay has not remitted a single penny in my account.

There is no much priviage for the sellers and customer care is of no help.

They send me payment advise of around 73000 on 4th sep that it will come to my account within three days but yet it has not been credited to my account and when we saw the detail advise my account number was incorrect too.

This shows the seriousness towards their seller and i have been planning to make it around 10-20 Lacs within a quarter but all my bandwidth has been utilised and i have no zeal to work as a seller at ebay.

I wanted to take your advise that is you people has experineced such chaos and if yes then what is the time frame my money will come to my account else will have to take some legal action against them.

@Ebay- If you wannna compete in this challenging ecommerce industry you need to support your sellers too.

Challenges with ebay:

1 TAT is very high

2.Customer care not supportive

3.Escalation matrix needed with some SLA for seller benefit.

4.Payment cycle flexible to seller

5.30 days replacement guarantee privilage for customer to make it around 10 days maximum.

Regards

Enjoy24x7

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0