Paisa Pay Remittance on hold Help Needed

sp.shripad
Community Member
Hello I am a seller on ebay and my paisa pay remittance has been put on hold. The amount put on hold is 34k and paisapay requires the proof of delivery. The courier company through which I sent the parcles doesn't maintain proof of delivery I said to ebay customer care that the buyers of the product are ready to provide a note with their sign as proof of delivery but ebay customer care isn't ready to listen. Please help needed.
Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

rohitv_letschat
Community Member
i have a similar problem, i also want to go to consumer court, please tell me the procedure...
Message 11 of 38
latest reply

venkat2011
Community Member
friends..presently..iam also facing the same condition...iam an seller in ebay...my remitance fee of 1 lakh 6 thousand is stopped by ebay from 15days..iam always contacting ebay.they are telling that..u are violated rules...iam asking that ,what rules i had violated...they are not giving reply..my all buyers confirmed the receipts also..but these ebay people stopped my remitance unnecessarily..you all people already know that,,,1 lakh 6 thousand rupees remitance fee is not a small mattter.....please kindly help me now friends..iam in the state of confusion...plz..i need help..contact me on venkatsury2011@gmail.com
Message 12 of 38
latest reply

venkat2011
Community Member
plz help me friends...why these ebay people are not removing my restriction..i dont want this account also..but i need my remittance fee immediately...please kindly help..the sellers on ebay are very bad luck fellows like me....please kindly help me friends
Message 13 of 38
latest reply

@venkat2011...

The reason ebay is not paying you is because you have sold all items to fictitious buyers and ebay cannot confirm item received with them. All your buyer are new, all have done their first purchase from you only and not done any purchase after that from any one on ebay and all have given you full 5 star DSR. A full 5.0/5.0 DSR too in Tech category and without any negative or neutral rating is not possible.
StopandShop
Message 14 of 38
latest reply

Dear venkat2011 & rohitv_letschat ,

From your post, we understand that your PaisaPay remittance is on hold and we have escalated your case to our PaisaPay team.

They would reach out to you addressing your concerns.

Regards,
Seema
Message 15 of 38
latest reply

venkat2011
Community Member
AFTER READING ALL THE COMMENTS ON EBAY,,NOW IAM AFRAIDING ABOUT SELLING ON EBAY NOW...I DONT WANT THIS ACCOUNT OR SELLING...BUT I NEED MY REMITANCE FEE BACK..ITS NOT A SINGLE RUPEE.. IT IS 1LAKH 6THOUSAND RUPEES..PLEASE ANY ONE HELP ME THAT,,WHEN WILL I GET MY REMITANCE FEE BACK..ACTUALLY IT IS ON HOLD NOW..PLEASE HELP ME KINDLY.
Message 16 of 38
latest reply

venkat2011
Community Member
@rajelectroniks ....ITS HIGHLY POSSIBLE BRO..IF OUR QUALITY AND SHIPPING TIME IS GOOD MEANS..
Message 17 of 38
latest reply

@Sonam Jain.....

Hey girl you have guts, that was a good reply, I did not want to put things so bluntly anyway you did just that. Thanks.
StopandShop
Message 18 of 38
latest reply

venkat2011
Community Member
IAM NOT INTERESTING TO SELL IN EBAY FROM RIGHT NOW...PLEASE SEND MY REMITANCE AND PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT..PLEASE..ALREADY REMITANCE GETS STOPPED NEARLY FROM 15DAYS...1 LAKH 6 THOUSAND REMITANCE..MY PARENTS ARE SCOLDING ME SEVERELY...PLEASE KINDLY SEND MY REMITANCE FEE AND PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT..I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE IN IT..PLEASE DO IT KINDLY...ALREADY I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SUPPORT SO MANY TIMES,,U.S CUST.SUPPORT ALSO..BUT THEY ARE NOT SOLVING MY REMITANCE QUERY..PLEASE SEND MY REMITANCE TO MY BANK ACCOUNT..PLEASE DONT CHEAT ME..IAM FROM POOR FAMILY..PLEASE UNDERSTAND EBAY SITE OWNERS...PLEASE
Message 19 of 38
latest reply

Dear rohitv_letschat,

Your PaisaPay remittance has been activated and you would have received an email on this.

Regards,
Seema
Message 20 of 38
latest reply