Packing Banknotes/Currency and Courier

bharatnotes
Community Member
Hi,

I am pretty new to selling, I have came across this problem since a long time that Packing currency notes around 100 notes is a difficult task, when I sell single notes they go easily as a document.

Problem occurs when I have to sell around 100 notes lot, the courier people often ask me what is there inside, sometimes I get away by saying that there are documents but at times I have to return back home because the person demands the packet to be opened. My 2 bundles have already been lost in the transit because it was suspicious.

Can someone tell me the best way to pack and also tell me what to tell the courier person when he asks me what is there inside?

Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
use reputed courier like bludart. open an account with them and tell them openly what you deal in,they will help you.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
see take small wooden box..put the notes inside...pack it with black polythene..cellotape..then polythene...cellotape again....
go to dtdc use DTDC PLUS only...reason why..because they have secure pouch for PLUS SERVICE..~!!
but since plus is mostly in metro and nearby locations..
so for remote area..wooden box packing is fine.!!

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
Message 3 of 3
latest reply