PROBLEMS WITH INDIAN BUYERS

mobilesaccessory
Community Member
HI ,

I AM RECENTLY FACED PROBLEMS WITH BUYER , I FEEL BUYERS SEE SEELERS FEEDBACK PROFILE BEFORE LEFT FEEDBACK , IF SELLER GOT NEGATIVES RECENTLY THEN BUYER THINK HE IS ALSO CHEATED ,
IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO AGREE ??
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

mobilesaccessory
Community Member
HI ,

I AM RECENTLY FACED PROBLEMS WITH BUYER , I FEEL BUYERS SEE SEELERS FEEDBACK PROFILE BEFORE LEFT FEEDBACK , IF SELLER GOT NEGATIVES RECENTLY THEN BUYER THINK HE IS ALSO CHEATED ,and starting left negative feedbacks

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO AGREE ??
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi,

Please don't take it personally. I am aware that you are a very reputed seller. However, I have studied certain sellers, who manipulate with all the policies and this has really left a very bad taste about ebay.in buyers.

Though eBay try to protect the buyers, but they fail to protect the feedback left by the buyers against the manipulative sellers.

Unless there is a stricter control over sellers' activities, the cunning sellers will continue to manipulate and this will continuously damage the business of good sellers.

Regards,
Mustufa
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
100% agree with real.phoenix about some really BAD sellers, who manipulate ebay policies!! i am definitely going to take this issue up with ebay to see such sellers get suspended and possibly banned from ebay.

Though most sellers (99.9% reputed sellers) are good we have a few bad apples who filthy the whole pond.

And a note to Jury mmbers who side with such "SCUM" sellers - U as a jury member are not doing any good by helping such a seller remove his negative - infact u create distaste in the eyes of a buyer who probably will continue to shop on ebay from u and me, thereby hurting us all.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

santoshsgh
Community Member
100% agree with real.phoenix
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

mobilesaccessory
Community Member
DEAR c153niyam real.phoenix

please advice to ebay india that all buyers should be advice to ``not launch complaint in feedback forum ny neagtive / neutral its only to rate seller `` some thing like that which fullfill ebay and seller requirments both

after taking this advice in action , the number of negatives will decrease and quilty outcome by ebay court will be gone to 99 % fair which is now 80 - 90

i lost some cases in community court , ebay court not always favour
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

i agree
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Yes there are sellers who manipulate the ebay policies and cheat buyers.... 

I fell a prey for this to the seller "onlinemall" Moreover he was a power seller when i bought that item from that cheat.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply